Chapter 3

I don’t like that teacher he gets on my nerves. I walked out the classroom and seen Austin and Mia waiting for me.

“Hey guys”.

“Hey, you ok”? They both said

“Yeah, I’m fine, so where do you guys want to go”.i asked

“Well I thought we were going to hang out with Diggy as well”?

“I don’t know, he’s being an ass he’s always with that Isabella girl”.

“But did you tell him were going out after school”?

“Yep, we can just go ourselves, LETS GO!”

We walked down the hall to the door, then I see Diggy on my out the door. I tried hiding myself from him but I didn’t work.

“Hey, guys”.

“Hi”. I said

“Where are you guys going”?

“Oh, nowhere were just going to have lunch”.

“Oh, can I join”?

“I thought you were too busy with Isabella for you to hang out with us”?

“No, I’m not”.

“Sure, you can join”. Said Austin and Mia

I gave them the death glare, and they gave me a small smile. We all walked together. And then we headed out the door, we decided we will all take our cars, but Diggy and Mia couldn’t because they took the bus.

“Ok, so we all take our own cars’. Said Austin.

“I took the bus”. Said Diggy and Mia.

“Ok, how about boys go in Austin’s car and girls go in my car”. I said

“Perfect”.

So Mia and I walked to my car as well as the guys walked to Austin’s, we entered the car and we began to talk.

“So, Lil why didn’t you want Dig to come with us, isn’t he your boyfriend”?

“Not yet, and he keeps hanging out with that Izzy girl, she doesn’t like me and I don’t like her, not that I’m being jealous or anything it’s that I told him were going out today and he said he’ll come but then too bad he was late and with Izzy”.

“Oh”.

“Yep, do you want me to pick you up from school tomorrow”.

“Yes”.

“What time”?

“Around 7:30, so we can stop by at Subway to get breakfast”.

“Ok, just text me your address, I’ll give you my phone number later”.

“Just give me your phone I’ll put my number in there”.

I gave her my phone and she kept her number in there. We got to the place where we were going I didn’t know what this place is called but I know it better be good, we got out the car and seen the boys. We all walked hand in hand together. I held my hand out for Diggy, I decided I would just forgive him.

*Austin’s POV*

We got to Dolphin Mall and walked in there, I guess Mia forgive Dig cause she held her hand out to hold his hand, well we walked in and it was packed. We entered through the food court and the line for The Cheesecake Factory wan unbelievable, we all looked around the mall first before we buy and food in case we want to buy stuff.

“O MY WORLD”. Mia and Lily said.

“What”. Diggy said all hyped up, I bet you it’s nothing serious though.

“Those dresses are so cute, we should tots get that for prom”. Mia said

“Yeah we should”.

“Hey, Hey, Hey y’all got us so hyped up”.

“Not me, you got hyped up”.

We all laughed as we walked to other stores, by the time it was 6:00PM it was already dark we started getting ready and we went to go buy our food. We all got stuff but not that much.

“Hey, guys when will we be going”?

“Why”? We all asked.

“Because I forgot that my dad will be worrying about me, he’s going to totally freak”.

“Oh, ok we can get going now then”. Said Mia

“How about you guys can go and we stay”. Diggy

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR GETTING ME 65 READS IT MIGHT BE SMALL TO YOU BUT ITS ALOT TO ME THANKS.

PS. KEEP READING ON IT CAN GET BEETER BUT I MIGHT NOT BE UPDATING DANCE SURVIVAL FOR A WHILE BECAUSE I NEED TO CATCH UP WITH TMPIN (TOO MUCH PAIN IN LOVE)

PSS. GO FOLLOW MY BOOK COVER MAKER @Rainbowmaker78

IM OUT PEACE ;)

PSSS. THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA CRAPPY BUT YEAH THANKS LOVE YALL