Chapter 7

*RYAN POV*

My sister and I were on the road to my mum’s house I was kind of scared of my dad for leaving him home alone, he might kill or commit suicide, my dad is really crazy I hope he stops drinking. I hope he doesn’t end up going in jail or prison for doing something wrong with his drunk ass self. I thought

“Hey, can we stop by Dolphin Mall?” Lilian asked

“Yeah, sure what do you need?”

“I need to stop by at Barnes and Nobles”. She said

----

We got to Liffey Valley and we walked in, I felt the air of the air conditioner blow on me, it felt so good.

“Lil why don’t you go to Barnes and Nobles and get what you need and I’ll go to burger king and get us some food”.

“Ok”.

“You have your phone right”.

“Yes, big bro I have my phone”.

We both laughed, and then I gave her $60 because Barnes and Nobles is kind of expensive. We both walked separate ways.

I got to Burger King before I could walk in I could already smell the food, my mouth got watery.

“Hello, how can I help you?” the cashier asked

“Hi, can I please have two chicken tender strips 5 piece meal please?”

“Ok, would you like fries or golden onion rings?”

“Can I have the onion rings for both please?”

“Ok, and what drink sir?”

“Can I have 1 diet coke and 1 sprite please?”

“Sure, it’ll be ready in about 10-15 minute any sauce with your strips.”

“Do you have sweet and sour?”

“We sure do.”

“Sweet and sour.”

I took a seat and I checked my phone, 5 missed calls I checked the Caller ID, Mum and Sis. I called my mum back.

“Hello.”

“Son why haven’t you been picking your phone.”

“Sorry ma, It was on silent is there something wrong you called me 3 times?”

“Yeah, there is something wrong I’ve been worried sick about you and Lil I haven’t seen you since you called me.”

“Is there a problem?”

“Yes there is a problem your dad came to my house and he looked like he had 6 bottles of wine and 3 beers, he tried coming into the house until I called security and they took him away and I don’t know where they took him.”

“Ok, I’ll be there in like 15 minutes I have to get Lil.”

“Ok see you at home.”

I hung up and my food was ready, I gave the cashier a tip and walked out with my food, my phone was vibrating and the Caller ID was, Sis.

“Hello.”

“Where have you been?”

“Sorry sis, my phone was on silent where you are by the way.”

“Isn’t that what I’m meant to ask you?”

“Ok, meet me at Forever 21 before my sister could. I got there and walked around the store until I seen her in front of the elevator with three big books I quickly ran towards her and helped her.

“Hey sis sorry I left you here with these big books.”

“Its ok, but you need to stop putting your phone on silent, why do you have a phone then if you keep putting your phone on silent.”

I took the bags out her hands and gave her the Burger King one because that one was lighter to carry.

“I wonder what type of books these are, 3 Algebra books.” I said sarcastically

“Well your right.” She replied

“Serious!”

“No, just kidding.”

We got outside and I looked for my key, I put her stuff in the back seat as she climbed in the passenger seat.

“Thanks for the money today, you want me to pay you back?”

“No its fine, you needed all those stuff anyways there important.”

I see her smile with the corner of my eye and I focused on the road so we can get to my mum’s house in time before she freaks more.

OK SO IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING ALL THIS WEEK AND MAYBE LAST WEEK BUT I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR U AND THANKS FOR THE 211 READS AND VOTE AND DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT TMPIN (TOO MUCH PAIN IN LOVE) PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE/READ AND TELL FRIENDS SO CAN I GET 30 READS AND 10 VOTES AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE SOON :)

-IrishGeek <3

PS. LOVE YALL AND PLZ GET ME MY READS AND VOTE

PSS. OH YEAH I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE ANYTHING TOMORROW CAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO SKOOL AND GET STUFF DONE, SO I MIGHT UPDATE IN THE  NIGHT IM GONNA UPDATE TMPIN BUT IF I GET 6 COMMENTS FOR ME TO UPDATE DSM ILL UPDATE DSM.

IM OUT BYE LOL :)