03

☾︎

Another useless sunday for Sydney Gilbert has begun.

Oh how she hated waking up to a rainy day.

It was soon going to be summer, why was it raining?

Maybe waking up to a Bright sunshine could've helped her messed up mind a bit, but no, it was a dumb hope.

☽︎

She decided to go for a walk, it wasn't the nicest weather but she just wanted to listen to music and walk around, get her hair a bit wet and just stand there, in rain.

Maybe share a few thoughts about Nik.

Oh god, how she wished he was real.

She went outside, Wearing

She put her earphones in and started walking around, immediatly soaking

Maybe people thought she was crazy, looking at her from the windows or holding up their umbrellas while staring at her, but she couldn't care less. She was strangely, very happy.

But then she thought about all the Klaus things that were happening.

Her sister had to be sacrificed at the Altar by her soulmate.

Elijah Mikaelson has filled them in on all the stuff that was going to happen.

Elena was shocked, but Sydney was way more shocked.

No she couldn't be destined to love someone who probably would have killed her, or if he didn't suceed, tried to, that's as bad as him actually sacrificing Elena.

☾︎

As she was walking back home she felt someone pick her up.

Instead of screaming, like any other sane person would do, she looked at the 'kidnappers' face, it wasn't familiar, dang it.

wait, what if this was one of Klaus' psycho slaves. No, it couldn't be, what would he want to do with her.

"Um, before like, killing me, can you tell me who you work for?" Sydney asked.

"Kill you? I'd die too if I killed you, silly girl." He responded, well he did have a nice voice.

"Well, are you one of those freaky Klaus' slaves?" She asked again.

"How clever you are." He said and sped somewhere, with Sydney still in his arms.

☽︎

They landed at some apartment building where Alaric Saltzman lived in, Sydney was forced to be there sometimes by Damon. when and put her down, but he still didn't let her hand go, he dragged her up to the stairs.

He just knocked on the door and some girl answered, she didn't look old and she somehow reminded Sydney of someone, just couldn't remember who.

As they walked into the apartment, Sydney noticed it was Alaric Saltzman's. Which meant that Klaus might be here.