05

☾︎

The sun came up, Klaus Mikaelson has shifted into his "human" form.

Klaus had met with Elijah as soon as he woke up.

His brother has cleaned up after him, like usual. The Hybrid remembered the events of the two days.

He changed into the clothes that Elijah had handed him and headed back to Alaric Saltzman's apartment.

☽︎

Katherine managed to wake up first and smacked Damon with a pillow, making him also wake up.

"God, Petrova, I was sure that you liked her better." He pointed at Sydney who was still deeply asleep. "But now that you decided to see my gorgeous eyes the first thing in the morning means something else, right?" He smirked.

"Oh no, I just wanted to annoy you, guess you've got no humor left after a misery of 100 and some more years huh?" Katherine smirked back.

"Shut up, i'm trying to sleep here." Sydney yelled and covered her face with a pillow.

Damon and Katherine whispered some stuff into each others years which Sydney couldn't even bother to listen to, while the two vampires got off the couch and then Sydney removed the pillow off her face, thinking she was at peace.

Seconds later Sydney was fully awaken by a splash of water all over her, there stood Katherine with a bucket, and a smirking Damon.

☾︎

The three had a humanly normal breakfast that Damon had brought from the Mystic Grill, well, he was forced to, but that's not the case.

After laying down on the couch and having absolutely nothing to do someone barged in the apartment.

It was just Stefan, but it did give the trio a bit of a scare.

"What the hell are you even doing in here, young Salvatore?" Katherine whisper-yelled.

"Rescuing you and Syd, Damon seems to have fun, he can stay." Stefan smirked while Damon glared at him.

"Actually, i am the only one who's rescuable." Damon added.

"How so?" Stefan asked.

"Klaus compelled me and his minion compelled Bossy." Katherine explained easily.

Stefan seemed disappointed, Damon seemed happy and Sydney, well she seemed asleep.

"This kid fell asleep again?" Katherine yelled out suddenly.

"Did she?" Katherine heared a familiar british voice and a familiar face.

"So is this happy hour or what?" Klaus asked as he walked in, noticing Damon and Stefan.

"What do you think?" Damon asked.

Then they realised Elijah stood behind Klaus.

"Elijah, my favorite original." Damon sighed.

"That's hurtful." Klaus put his hand to his chest, pretending he was hurt.

"Ouch." Sydney suddenly said, not fully awake.

"Sun shines bright on Sydney Samantha, except, sun came up hours ago." Damon sang while all he got as an answer was a pillow in his face and a chuckle from Klaus.

"So since you're here, can we leave? I'm dying to see my very much alive brother." Sydney glared at Klaus.

"Someone's fast." Klaus teased and then saw Greta's dead body, shocked, he sped Damon into the nearest wall by his neck.

"Syd's dumb wish, sorry not sorry Mr. Unkillable." Damon smirked while Klaus let go of him.

"Well, your darling soulmate does remind me of you sometimes, Niklaus." Elijah admitted.

"Lord, you're all free to go, except Katerina, i've got something important." Klaus stated.

Stassie's Notes

well, these chapters are tiny, i'm soo sorry. But i promise, better stuff are coming, also again thank u so much for 300 views it means more than you could ever imagine.

+ i satisfied my guts by getting that mf greta out of the picture, thank me.

- take care, i love u