Chapter X Recovery

Jaiden sat right next to Samsara's hospital bed. Samsara is breathing through the ventilator as her chest goes up and down repeatedly. She also has her neck replaced with artificial skin and her blood vessel is reconnected. Jaiden heard someone entering the room she turned back and it was Alexander.

"It was my fault to not unleash the military onto the Outpost. We could stop this thing from ever happening if I did that" Alexander then sat on a chair.

"It's not your fault, I should've killed Azrael!" Jaiden replied trying to tear down Alexander's guilt.

"As a leader, I bear the responsibility of withholding the operation, I take what you're saying Vanguard Jaiden" Alexander replied.

Suddenly Alexander's phone sounded, "This is General Alexander!" He replied

"The monster code named Yaldabaoth is a day away from the California coast, Azrael is held in the cell ready to be escorted" The phone sounded.

"Make sure she is kept in high security, we can't afford to lose her this time" Alexander then pressed on the decline option.

Jaiden looked at Alexander, "Sorry I have to go, you care for Samsara" Alexander then walked out of the room.

"Jaiden," Samsara replied in a soft and faint voice.

Jaiden turned around and saw Samsara awake and holding on to Jaiden's hand. Jaiden was surprised. "Your awake!" Jaiden replied in relief.

She hugged Samsara. "That's a bit too tight Ms. Jaiden" Samsara gently pushed her away.

"I'm glad that you are alive!" Jaiden replied.

Samsara gently chuckled, "Vanguards, Don't die to injuries like this, I been through times in my duty where I had my arms and legs cut off, they all have replaced before and healed" Samsara replied.

"Oh so it's not the first time you were like this" Jaiden replied

"Like someone said, in life, you have two choices in hard times, one complain and, be pessimistic, two do something about, and stay optimistic, I know everybody, heard that quote before, you know" Samsara replied

"Yeah, understood" Jaiden replied with a smile.

____________________________________________________________________________

In the council room, Alexander sat on the chair while many around him around sat in their seats. Cameramen were in the back of the auditorium filming all of it live.

war crime judge was an old man in a jury uniform who sat on the tall council stage in the middle of the room, They were waiting for Azrael to arrive until guards opened the door, and Alexander put his hands on one table, and it was Azrael in an orange jumpsuit handcuffed by chains enforced with Tungsten Blakunium, she was being escorted by military personnel in black titanium armor, with 10 more others in the back with plasma-based machine guns making right in front of them.

Azrael was seated down on a chair in the middle of the tall council stage the judges were in. The judges looked down on Azrael with a frown, every was silent, before the judge pressed a button that displayed a hologram right in front of the room with Azrael's war crime documents.

"Azrael Raiden, an long wanted war crime leader of the Red Owls, caused many deaths throughout the globe, over 1,245,699 casualties were caused by your organization alone, and she is also responsible for the end of humanity" The big hologram displays the number of deaths to everyone in the room and video footage of the monster from Operation Bo

Azrael then slowly stood up and soldiers pointed their plasma guns at her "Well I guess you put me on the death penalty" Azrael replied opening her arms.

"The Countries are still deciding on your execution, you wouldn't die of simple means, and we will try and attempt to disable your immorality the Vanguard state given you" the judge replied.

Azrael then sat back down on her chair, and the soldier behind her lowered their guns.

"And to conclude this case, you are guilty" The judge then was escorted out of the room by his bodyguards

Azrael got up from her seat and the soldiers quickly escorted her away, Azrael willfully did nothing, which caught a bit of suspicion from Alexander who was expecting a whole lot more trouble from a Terrorist leader like her, he wanted to know why she was acting like this. He got up and walked out. The Camera crew was outside of the hallway, an woman with red hair tied up in a bun in a black long sleeve dress walked up to him with a microphone.

"So why is the world announced terrorist leader all of a sudden so passive, and what's your word to calm everyone down during, what could passive be our end times," She asked.

"Well I do not know about Azrael's mental state, but I want to give out a calming word to everyone who is watching. we can do this, we have 2 Vanguards and Azrael under control, and there is no need to panic" Alexander replied.

"Good, but what are your plans to kill the Monster code-named Yaldabaoth?" The News lady replied again.

"Well the United States military plans to detonate multiple Nuclear Warheads onto the beast, in hopes of destroying it completely, The northern coastal region will be evacuated if things don't go as expected"

"Then what if things didn't go as expected?"

"Well, let's not hope that happens" Alexander walked away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Alexander arrived at an airlock door several guards are guarding the airlock door and wore the same black titanium armor as last time, he inputted the clearance card, and pressed his hand against the figure print scanner, the airlock door opened up and several other reinforced doors opened revealing a large room with a bridge forming right in front of Alexander, towards the middle section where a blakunium reinforced steel box opened revealing a glass metal case the inside coated with Blakenium Azrael sat on the floor of the case and looked at Alexander as a mic was lowered to her by a robotic arm. Cameras lowered around the corners of the room recording everything.

"Alexander, what do you want?" She replied into the microphone.

"Just want to talk to you, ask you stuff" Alexander replied.

"Also the Yaldabaoth monster thing. Gotta say nukes wouldn't work on him," Azrael replied

"Well tell me why there is a sudden personality change?" Alexander asked.

"Well, I. Think this endless cycle of destruction ends right now, I scattered the seal which provoked Yaldabaoth in letting his wrath on the world, he plans to turn this planet into the meat and claim his empire. He doesn't need me anymore Alexander, he got this under control, his last message to me is to depart from him, my propose is gone Alexander, expired" Azrael replied.

"Could you clarify what you are saying?" Alexander asked.

"Put it simply we are all going to die" Azrael replied

"Well what are your suggestion on killing monster?" Alexander replied

"Sent all four Vanguards to attack Yaldabaoth, no amount of nukes are able to destroy even a weakened god" Azrael replied

Alexander then walked out of the room, the room behind him dissembled mechanically to the way it is. He walked into his room, pressed his fingertips on fingerprint scanner, inputted his ID card, and the door opened. He walked towards an wall which faded in revealing an Armor Cabinet, he pressed on the middle button on the armor cabinet and the airlock door opened up revealing an Grey shiny Titanium armor with 1 nanometer of Blakenium. He took the armor piece one by one putting them on individually, he pressed on an button on the wrist of the armor which made the armor invisible.

"Well, time for me to use my skill" Alexander replied.