Test?

Jaz couldn't stop playing with his daggers. His dad was home and he came up to Jaz's room. "Hey kiddo how's it going?" His dad asked "Good," Jaz said. "Have you practiced lately?" His father questioned pointing to Jaz's trumpet. Jaz loved his dad and all but he was a little obsessed with his whole music career. His dad had Becca and Jaz each play an instrument, he played the trumpet and his sister played the clarinet. He enjoyed playing but sometimes it got boring. "Err... No not lately but I've been busy with basketball and stuff." "Well keep practicing son." His dad said as he left the room. He decided to get some sleep because he'd be training hard tomorrow so he closed his eyes and plunged into a deep sleep.
Jaz woke up and immediately ran to Becca's room but she wasn't there so he assumed she was eating breakfast. He ran downstairs and found his mom having her morning coffee and his dad playing a smooth tune on his saxophone. "Where's Becca?" He asked as he picked up a banana and started to eat. " She said she was going for a morning run." His mom said "Thanks." Jaz said and ran up to to his room got dressed, grabbed his daggers and ran for the woods.
The moment he stepped into the woods he could tell something was wrong. There was snow patches on the ground but it was hot outside like a normal August day. Jaz ran to where Willow was. Becca was talking to Willow and Coral. Barg ran over to him and pulled him over to Willow. "Hello Jaz," she said with a strain in her voice. " Jaz we have to go with Coral and Barg and investigate what's going on." Becca said gesturing to all the beings who were sick, hurt or in distress. "Let's go." Jaz said which was all he could manage
As they walked through the woods Jaz could feel that his companions were uneasy. The woods were so silent it was scary. Coral's Aqua colored skin seemed to glow in the sunlight unlike Barg's olive green skin seemed to drain light. Becca had her sword strapped across her back while Jaz had his daggers strapped onto his legs. When Jaz was about to say something two giant boulders covered in snow levitated for three seconds and then transformed into two beautiful women, they wore long white gowns with specks of sky blue and had Snow White hair braided down their backs.They both seemed to radiate an icy aura that made every plant around them droop and die. The only thing that wasn't so pretty about them were their ice fangs. "We are the Kamorian twins, we are here to annihilate you."