Joy

Jaz couldn't wipe the smile off his face, now that Karli was helping them, he was very confident they would win."If you think this is a good idea, I guess." Becca said when Jaz told her. After Karli left, Jaz had been very bored. He polished his daggers and then he ended up falling asleep but it wasn't pleasant because he had his worst nightmare ever.
In this dream Karli was talking to a man who looked Hispanic and was clutching a dagger strapped to his leg. It was apparent that he was trying to woo her but she wasn't falling for it. When she threatened him he picked up his dagger and she notched an arrow. "You don't want to do this." Karli said with a tremble in her voice. But he didn't listen and threw his dagger at her then the scene dissolved. The next scene showed Willow taking short breaths while a bush being being cared for her. She muttered Cyron's name and before he knew it she erupted in flames, leaving nothing but a pile of twigs in her place.
Jaz woke up in a pile of sweat. "Jaz!" Becca walked into his room. "Hurry up aren't we going to the woods?" Jaz slipped on a t-shirt, combed his tangled brown hair, slipped on his Nikes, grabbed his daggers and ran to the woods. He was nervous to see Willow, hoping she wasn't in the star she was in his dream. When he walked into the triangle, he saw Willow laying on a row of stumps, Becca practicing her sword fighting and Karli (who surprised Jaz that she was already there) was shooting arrows at a target made of oak. Jaz walked over to Barg who made one oak warrior who Jaz practiced his fighting on. "Becca we need you," Coral and Barg said. "Willow has some important news."