Confidence

"Oh my..." Karli said but was cut off by Jaz. "Listen, I can explain." Jaz said trying to calm her down. "You have nature people living in you backyard, this is awesome!" Karli yelled. Coral ran over to them. "So Jaz is this the lucky girl?" She said with a giggle. "No, she just my friend." Jaz explained but he couldn't concentrate because Karli was laughing in the background. "So, what's your name?" Coral asked with a smile. "I'm Karli." She said m. "Well Karli do you want to help Jaz and his sister?" "Help with what?" Karli asked. Coral explained the whole thing about the Keeper of the Seasons and the war that had begun. "Sure, it's sounds fun!" She said. "FUN," Barg said who had joined the conversation. "This is a war not a game, so if you're gonna help you're gonna need to be dedicated to these people and determined on winning this war!" "Okay I want to help and save all of these nature beings."
Coral took Karli over to the maple tree to pick out her her weapon and without hesitation she picked a dark brown bow that looked like it had been recently polished and a set of twelve arrows after a few practice shots she was like a pro. "This is awesome Jaz!" Karli said and ran over to give a hug. "Ooooo!" All the nature beings yelled but Jaz didn't care. He and Karli ran back to his house to tell Becca the news. While they were walking Jaz told Karli that every morning at eight o'clock they went to the woods. "Don't worry Jaz were gonna win this war!"