Chapter 4 🍪

OKOK here's an actual chapter :) sorry for such the long wait! And thank you for 100+ reads, it makes me super happy!!!!

Sorry this chapter is just Ron rambling about things.. i dont have many ideas x'D

(See A/N if you're confused by the emoji in the title!)

--------------------------------------------

Ron's POV

I raced back to my room after dinner, like I always did. I hated being around people. It stressed me out. I wish I could've eaten more but I didn't want them to look at me. They always do. They think I'm selfish because I take so much more extra food and that I "never leave any for the rest of us!". I sighed. I looked underweight. I always have. I've always been picked on for being skinny. It was hard to brush off what people said when it was an everyday thing. And now, being a world where everything has changed.. it's a lot harder to deal with such things like.. eating disorders, and.. other things? I think that's what Bob says they're called. I don't know a whole lot if I'm gonna be honest.

I sighed, sitting on the edge of my bed, grabbing the comic beside me. I've read this thing (probably) a thousand times, but it's one of the only few sources of entertainment I have. I was able to find some things to keep me entertained as well, like old toys I found in the roads, or the abundance of cents I've collected. There's no need for money anymore, so I just use the insane amount of pennies and other coins I have to play games with Little Man. But he usually doesn't seem impressed... Can you believe that the smallest person in our group is one of the oldest! Well, I actually don't know about that.. Opheebop and Bob have never told me their age before. Why are adults so private about their age? Seems kind of stupid to me..

The knock on my very-worn-down and destroyed door pulled me out of my thoughts. It was a quiet knock, so I assumed it was Little Man. I got up off my bed and walked over to the door, slowly peeping it open so that I could actually see who it was. I was surprised when I saw Opheebop in front of the door, who was now staring at me through the crack. I opened the door and Opheebop let herself inside, taking a quick glance around my boring room before adverting her eyes back to me. Opheebop never talked to me. Heck, I was lucky if she even looked at me! "What do you need, Opheebop?" She stared at me for a few moments more before replying blankly, "We need to have a talk."

-------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORTTTT i had no ideas :((

Word Count : 468