Chapter 6

Bolded and Italic - Ron

Italic - Opheebop

Normal - Bob

Bolded - Little Man

BF - Flip between normal and bolded

GF - Flip between normal and italic

---------------------------------------------

Little Man's POV

I sighed, walking out the front door with everyone else. We all had weapons in hand incase of a zombie attack. Opheebop didn't care to try and lock up the house or anything, since it wasn't going to matter anyways. It's not like we're ever coming back. I glanced over to see Bob and Opheebop talking. They both had worried expressions plastered on their faces, which slightly concerned me- but I decided to ignore it for now.. until I overheard a bit of their conversation. 

"Opheebop.. what're we gonna do? This town is infested, and there's a likely we wont find any other safe points for a while." Bob asked with concern in his voice.

"Everything will be OK Bob.. I'll see if I can find any vehicles with any gas in them and try to get us out of the city." Opheebop replied calmly.

"But.. what about tonight Opheebop? You can already seen the sun is setting, and now we're out in the open. We're like walking meat sticks! We're gonna die out here damnit!" Bob yelled

Bob's yelling caught everyone else's attention. Bob sighed, continuing on while we all stood and stared for a moment before continuing on as well. I wanted to know why everyone was so on edge. During our walk we've encountered little to no zombies.. so what's got everyone so- before I could finish the thought inside my head, I was interrupted by Opheebop screaming. I quickly looked over to see 3 zombies that had jumped out in front of us, which was the cause of Opheebops screaming- assuming it caught her off guard. She quickly pushed us all back and pulled out the small gun she had hidden in her pockets and shot the 3 dead.

"Holy crap! Are you all OK?" GF asked

I nodded, along with the others, although I could see Ron just barely shaking out of the corner of my eye. Guess the zombies really spooked him, huh. I walked up to Opheebop, who was leaning down by the zombies to make sure they were dead. 

"Opheebop, you can step away you know- you got em' good." Bob said.

Opheebop ignored him, continuing to make sure the zombies were actually dead so that they wouldn't try to leap out at us again. I tapped on her back, causing her to jump up and pull her gun on me, before putting it down after realizing it was just me.

"Shit- sorry Little Man. You scared me!" she laughed.

"You're fine.." I said with an annoyed tone.

Opheebop picked me up and set me on her shoulder so I finally didn't have to run to keep up with everyone. After everyone had settled down, we continued walking. By the time we had reached the nearby forest, the sky was becoming a dark shade of blue; meaning we didn't have much time until it turned pitch black out.

"C-can we stop for the night, Opheebop? We're gonna need the rest tomorrow if w-we want to keep going." Ron said.

Opheebop sighed before nodding and grabbing her own bag she brought.

"Alright everyone-"

-----------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!? Maybe? Idk! Sorry for such the long wait guys... I was super unmotivated. I start school tomorrow so updates are gonna go back to being pretty slow, but I'll do my best to update over the weekend.

Words: 571