Chapter 5

Gonna be trying out a new writing style, hope it looks okay!

Something new I'm trying with talking:

Bolded and Italic - Ron

Italic - Opheebop

Normal - Bob

Bolded - Little Man

----------------------------

Ron's POV

I gave her a questioned look.

"Why would we need to talk?" I asked.

"You'll see. Follow me out to the kitchen, everyone's already waiting." she said.

I sighed and followed Opheebop into the kitchen. Everyone still seemed to be at their seats from dinner. Time really didn't seem to pass all that much since I left, huh.. I thought. I took a seat at my original spot, everyone looking up at me. Bob looked like he was about to speak until a loud noise was made by Opheebop, causing everyone to turn their attention to her. She breathed in and out, like she was trying to catch her breath- before she began.

"Sorry I had to bring you all back in here, but we've got an issue." She glanced at Bob before continuing

"We'll be leaving this place shortly. Zombie sightings have been far more frequent. I knew we'd have to leave this place sometime.. but not as early as this. I'd suggest you all pack up whatever you may own and we'll all meet back here in 15, K?"

Everyone exchanged glances with each other as I just looked down. I really didn't want to leave this place so soon- especially since we just came to this place a few weeks ago; but I knew that it was what was best for all of us. I got up from my seat just as everyone else had done and gone into my barren room, looking around before grabbing an old shopping bag and shoving what few things I had inside.

After a few minutes, I brought my stuff out with me into the living room. Little Man was already out before me, since he had far less things. After a bit more waiting, everyone- including Boyfriend and Girlfriend were all huddled by the front door with their stuff in hand. I sighed.

Time to move again..

-------------------------------------------

336 Words

Sorry it's another short chapter, been pretty unmotivated but I wanna update some more ;D