Part 1: Meeting

509 words<3

Enjoyyyy!!!

You woke up at 7:30 in morning. "first day of Hawkins High, greatttttt" you said sarcastically. You head downstairs for breakfast and you see your aunt standing in the kitchen. You had to live with your aunt and uncle because your parents past away but it didn't bother much anymore. After you we're done with breakfast, you headed up stairs to get ready, did your makeup and got dressed.

"Bye aunt jess! Heading to school!" You said as you grabbed your keys and headed out

*SKIP DRIVE TO SCHOOL*

As you went to school, teacher yelling for students to get to the gym for the prep rally. As you were walking to the gym, you bumped into a guy with deep brown eyes, long black hair, Jean and leather jacket, and this shirt that said Hellfire Club, and his cologne smelled really good, "woah woah, hey sorry" he said and laughed " no I'm sorry I bumped into you so its my fault" you also said laughing "well I'm Eddie Munson" he said as he put his hand out. "I'm y/n nice to meet you!" You smiled. "WHATS UP FREAKKK!!" Jason came running towards you and Eddie. "Is he talking to us?" You asked "unfortunately" Jason shoved Eddie onto the ground. "OMG WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM??" you yelled as helping eddie get back up. "Whats up pretty girl" Jason said as he came closer to you. "Ew what the fuck, back off." you said uncomfortably. "Whats wrong?" Jason said confused. "Dude she said back off, now back off."
Eddie said protecting you. "Is she your girl or something freak?" he got close up to Eddie's face.
"No she's not but if you can tell she is uncomfortable by you so leave us alone" You and Eddie walked off.
"Why did he call you a freak, also who is he?

"Well I have a club and were the freaks because we like to play a fantasy game" he answered. "jason, He's a popular kid, he plays basketball. He tries to get every girl he wants.

"Ohhhh I bet he doesn't get any girls because he's a big jerk also your not a freak your pretty cool! Plus you stood up for me." You said smiling and blushing.
"We should head to the prep ralley, yeah? He asked "sure let's go!"

You went to your seat right next to eddie. Everyone was cheering and clapping when the basketball boys came out. Jason had this boring speech we had to listen to, his speech was about people who died in the past year and how their gonna win this years game blah blah blah.

After that was done, thankfully, you headed to the lunch room. Eddie asked "would you like to sit with me and the boys?" he asked "yeah sure!" He introduced you to the boys. Dustin and mike. "Nice to meet you!" you started eating then asked questions. "What is this club?" Dustin says "it's hellfire club, we play a game called DND"