The date

⚠️smutty, drugs and language⚠️
578 worddsss!

After you walked out the gym, Eddie stopped you
and asked you something that surprised you.
"Hey yn wait! I have something to ask you"  you stopped and said "yeah? What is it?" "Would you like to hang out after school?" You paused a moment. "Yeah sure! Like a date?" "yeah kinda haha!" He said. "Okay! I'll just text my aunt I'm going to a friends house!" You brung your phone and started texting. "Soooo what did she say?" You put your phone in your pocket. "She said that's fine and be safe!" you said exciting. "Do wanna go now?" Eddie said. "Wait we're gonna skip? omg I told my aunt after school and you told me after school" you started making second thoughts. "Well I lied, it's okay dont worry about it, be cool" "okay fine lets go!"
You two got in the van and headed out.

*DRIVE TO EDDIES HOUSE*

He got out of the van and opened your door for you. You and eddie walked to the door, he opened the door for You again. You thought to yourself what a gentleman. "So this is your place? I like ittt!" "Ehh it's okay I guess, sorry about the mess." He said "oh i don't care about the mess haha" "so y/n do you smoke?" He asked "I do actually, wow you know me" Eddie pulled out his box and grabbed a lighter. He gave u a blunt and you guys started. After 15 minutes, you guys got high. "Eddie, you got pretty highs" you said "what did you say sweetheart?" Asked confused. "I said you got pretty EYES". "That's not what you said" he said laughing  "I KNOW WHAT I SAID MUNSON" you yelled. "Jeez y/n, your feisty and I like it" he said with a grin. You climbed onto his lap. "Y/n, whatcha doin?" "Shhh"
You hushed him while grinding slowly against his crouch. "Oh sweetheart, you could've told me you wanted to do it" He picks you up and carries you to the bedroom. He starts kissing you down your neck and jaw, then to the lips. It started off slow, then it turned into a make out session. He pulled off your shirt, then shorts. You unbutton his belt and you see boxers. He kisses you all over your body. "God your so beautiful" he said with a grin. You found him so hot with his dark brown eyes. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" "I'm sure" He pulled off your panties and started eating you out. "I want you"
"I'm all yours" You pulled down his boxers, he slid his dick inside you. You both groan. He started going in and out slowly. "Faster p-please" He picks up the pace. You both breath heavily. "Oh e-eddie" You say as you whimper. He kisses your neck and down your body. "Eddie.. I'm a-about to cu- oh fuckkk" you couldn't speak. Eddies keeps pumping in and out of you. "Do it princess" He pulled out of you and watched the white stuff flow out. You both are out of breath, laying in bed now. "Wow, omg that was amazing" You said smiling. You guys are still high so you and Eddie talk for 2 hours. "Okay by-" Eddie pulls you in for a kiss. "So I don't get a goodbye kiss?" You kiss him back and said bye.