Deep Conversation

Sorry I didn't update sooner I've been busy with school and the holidays! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Love ya <33
········································································

435 words<33

You got home, immediately you took a shower and got into your pj. You pulled your covers off and when fast asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

The sun rises and it hits your face. The brightness woke up immediately. "ugh, I don't want to get uppp." You groaned. You went back to sleep for a second untillll... "Y/n !!!! Wake up you gonna be lateee!!" You aunt yelled. "Ugh in fine ill get up". You got up, brushed your teeth, got dressed and did your makeup.

As you were getting ready, you heard the phone ring.

" ill get it!!" You ran downstairs to pick up the phone. "Hello?" You said confused because it is 7:00am in the morning and why would anyone be calling THIS early. "Hey sweetheart" Eddie said "oh hey, how are you?" You said trying not to bring up last night. "I'm good, especially after last night." He said with a smirk. "Oh yeah about last night, um eds can I talk to you when I get go school?" "sure darling" he said sounded worried. "Okay bye" you hung up and ran back upstairs to get your stuff. You feel kinda down, you didn't mean to have sex with eddie , but you were high so it wasn't yours or his fault. You went back downstairs, grabbed your keys and headed out.

ARRIVED AT SCHOOL

You see Eddie waiting for you at his van. You parked and start to walk over towards him.

"Hey sweetheart, you okay you look kinda down." He said even more worried than on the phone. "Yeah I'm fine I guess" you said looking down. "So what did you wanna talk about?" He said while lifting your chin up with his index finger. "About last night, I didn't mean to do you know with you.."

You said getting scared what he might say back. "Oh, well we were high so it wasn't any of our faults"
He said worried. "I know, but i mean I only met you like 2 days ago, were only friends, and im sorry i dont know, I just think were moving a little to fast.. You agree. Right?" You said looking sad and embarrassed. " okay.. yes i do agree that were moving fast but the day that I met you, I had feelings for you. I RESPECT you for you, we dont have to rush things, im sorry I didnt know you felt that way." He said pulling you in for hug. "Okay well , can we just stay friends for now? I mean I like you to but just for know please" you said lifting your head on his shoulder. "Okay yes, we can"