One Hell of a Concert

-Lea's POV-

Tonight is her home coming concert. It's been almost a month mula nung may mangyari sa kanila ni Aga.

That morning when Aga went to the office he found out that he is needed by her brother on their Davao office, may bagong investors daw who wants to invest in the company. And Gerard naman needs to come to Manila for her concert since he is her orchestral conductor.

She learned from the twins that they always Skype call their Dad every night, pero siya hindi man lang tinatawagan nito.

Maybe Aga's still tampo with her because of what she said. She still hasn't make bawi to him. Busy rin siya sa mga rehearsals for her upcoming concert.

Pag balik ni Aga, babawi na lang siya.

------------

"Azi, did you talk to your Dad last night?" She asks her son. They are currently at her dressing room. Isinama na niya ang kambal dahil gusto daw nila na mapanood siya.

"Yes Mom, why?" ---Azi

"Did he say when he's coming back?" She asked casually but she was hoping that he'll be back soon. He miss her husband.

"Nope Mom. He just said we'll see him soon. Why po?" ---Azi

"I think Mom misses Dad already." Singit naman ni Avy na kasalukuyang nag papa-make-up din kay Kusie, her daughter was fascinated while Kusie is doing her make-up and requested na ayusan din daw siya like her. Lalo tuloy itong naging mini Lea.

Bigla namang may kumatok sa dressing room niya, when it opened there was her barkadas.

"Lea! Congratulations! Grabe ang daming tao sa labas! Feeling ko yung upuan lang ni Morning ang maba-bakante e." Sharon greeted her.

"Thank you guys! Yeah, Aga's in Davao pa e. You know Gerard is here for a month so Aga needs to fly there for the business. Wait, where is Vilma?"

"Oh! She's supposed to be here but she's with Edu right now. May lead na ata sila doon sa hinahanap nila." Sagot naman ni Vina at tumango-tango naman si Lea.

"Oh by the way we have a surprise for you! Someone is here to see you!" Regine exclaimed at kinabahan naman siya. Could it be Aga? Umuw ba siya to watch her concert?

Bigla namang may pumasok sa pinto.

"Ruffa!!!!!"

"Lea!!!!"

Sabay pa nilang bati sa isa't isa.. Grabe she miss her so much! When they arrived kasi Ruffa is on Germany.

"OMG! Kelan ka pa umuwi! I miss you!" --Lea

"I got here two days ago! How are you? Ikaw ah! Ang dami kong nalaman! And how are my favorite twins?" Sunod-sunod na tanong naman nito. May kadaldalan talaga to si Ruffa e.

Hindi pa siya nakaka sagot ng may kumatok na naman.

"Hi Lea! Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know you have visitors."

"Hey David! No it's okay. Come-in. I'd like you to meet my friends. This Sharon, Ruffa, Vina, Pops, Dawn and Regine." Pagpapakilala naman niya sa mga ito.

"Nice to meet you beautiful ladies. I have to go. I just dropped by to say hello Lei. I'll see you later." Simon said at umalis na din ito.

"Hoy! Maria Lea Carmen! Ano yun? Alam ba ni Morning na guest mo si David?" Nakataas kilay na tanong sa kanya ni Vina.

"How can I tell him? Ni hindi nga ako kinakausap. He will Skype call the twins every night but not me. Hindi nga ata ako kinakamusta man lang e." Asar na sagot naman niya.