Chapter 4

I heard whispering from the hallway,I didn't get up.I did get up though when Grey's little brother,Townes,started jumping on the couch and yelling,"WAKE UP,KYLIE!".I laughed at him and got up,I walked over to Grey,who was standing in the hallway."Did you tell him to come wake me up?" I asked with my arms crossed and eyebrows raised."Maybe," he said looking at me,smirking,"but you still love me,right?" "Yeah,I still love you" I said walking to give him a hug."Good cause I love you" he said.When Grey saw me walking over to him,he opened his arms to give me a hug.

He wrapped his strong arms around me and we hugged for what seemed like forever,but in reality,it was only about 5 minutes.Grey is good at giving hugs,maybe because he was so tall.I'm so much shorter than him,he's about 5'10" and I'm barely even 5'0"."I'm hungry!" I whined,"Let's go eat breakfast then" he said grabbing my hand.He looked through the cabinet,and pulled out a box of Ice Cream Sundae PopTarts."Yay!PopTarts!" I said grabbing one.

"After we get done,do you wanna ride four wheelers?" Grey asked,"Oh my holy crap,yes!" I said excitedly."Oh my holy crap?" he said looking confused,"It's something between me and Anna" I said."I'm gonna go get changed" he said,walking to his and Townes' room."Okay" I said,finishing my PopTart.

Grey walked back in,wearing a t-shirt,basketball shorts,and tennis shoes."Can I change my clothes now?" I asked him,"Yep" he said.I walked to his room and grabbed my bag and found my sweatpants and t-shirt.I slid my pajama pants off and put my sweatpants on,I had my shirt off and was about to put my other one on,when the door opened."I forgot my pho- CRAP!I'm so sorry Kylie," he said walking away and laughing."Stop freaking laughing!It wasn't funny!" I yelled.I walked out of his room,ready to ride four wheelers,and saw he was still laughing."What's so funny?" I asked "Nothing." he replied,and stopped laughing,"Let's go!" he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers and we walked out the door .