Chapter 13

Okay,so I'm skipping to when I'm a freshman and Grey is a junior,I had a good idea for the story!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I walked alone through the hallway like I do everyday.I was miserable,completely miserable.Grey and I weren't together and hadn't been for almost a year.And it was all my fault,every bit of it was and I know it was.I got jealous because I thought he was cheating on me with his ex,Curstin,when he wasn't at all.Worse thing is,I'm a cheerleader and he plays basketball.So I have to see him at least two times a week when we're not in school.

Tonight there's an away game,so I have to ride the bus for at least an hour,and listening to Grey,Rye,Will,Zack,and Mitchell.Hearing his voice was what broke my heart even more,seeing him was pretty bad,but hearing his sweet voice is what made me wish none of this had ever happened.

But tonight,hearing what they were talking about made me feel even better.I tried to block everyone out by listening to music,but Carissa elbowed me and told me to take out my headphones."Listen to the boys," she said,"But wh-" I started "Just shut up and listen to them!" she interrupted.

I listened closely,"I really think you should." I heard a voice say,I'm pretty sure it was Will,"Really? You think she would say yes?" a voice,that I knew for sure was Grey's,said."Ask her.Tonight.After the game.I know she'll take you back." Rye said.

I looked at Carissa,my mouth wide open,I almost screamed with excitement,but then remembered that we were on the bus.I smiled the rest of the bus ride,and listened to music.I listened to all the songs Grey and I always listened to,from the sweet love songs to the hilarious ones that we couldn't even listen to without cracking up.

The songs:99 Problems,Wanted,I'll Be,Wait For You,White and Nerdy,Lollipop,Drop The World,Look At Me Now,Up,Somebody's Heartbreak,Forever,Street Lights,You're A Jerk,and Teach Me How To Dougie.

So? Do you like this chapter? I'm gonna attempt to finish Chapter 14 tonight,it's gonna be the best chapter so far.I'm glad I took a shower tonight instead of in the morning,I came up with this idea while I was in the shower.