Chapter 8

I walk into homeroom,and the beginning of my suckish day starts.Will,who I absolutely can't stand,walked up to me and said,"So,I heard you're dating Grey,is that true?" "Yeah it is.Why the hell do you need to know anyways?" I said,gritting my teeth at his obnoxiousness."Don't get an attitude with me!" he commanded,"Grey is my friend,and I hate your guts an-" I interrupted with,"Good to know the feeling is mutual" "As I was saying," he started,again,"I don't think you two should date.He's one of my good friends." "Well,you're dating one of my friends.I feel bad for your girlfriend,you're a jerk!Goodbye!" I said pushing past him.

I walked to my seat and sat down,taking out my homework to pass to the front.One of my best guy friends,Ryan,came to sit down,I'm surprised the teacher hasn't moved us from our seats yet.We talk all the time."What's wrong?" he asked,"Nothing,Will is just a pain in the ass." "Okay" he said.The class seemed to drag on and on forever,which was terrbible because I hate math.I hated the next class even more,world history.I didn't hate the subject,but my history teacher gave me the major creeps.

Finally,it came time for lunch,the only good part of the day.Even though I didn't get to see Grey,it was the only period with tolerable people.I wouldn't get to see Grey until the end of the day,which made this day even worse.

I was relieved when science class was over,it was my last class of the day,which meant I could see Grey in about five minutes.We had a substitute teacher in homeroom,so she wouldn't notice I was gone.I walked up the stairs that separated the sixth grade hall from the seventh and eighth graders.Me and Grey decided to meet in Mrs.Bumpus's room,since two of his friends,Grant and Rye,were in that class.

"Hey Kylie!" Grey said,I didn't see him at first,I thought he was behind me,but then I turned to my right and saw him standing fey close to me."Oh,hi,"I said.He grabbed my chin and lifted my head towards his face,he started to lean down towards me.He softly kissed my lips,we are gonna get in trouble,so much trouble,but I don't even care.