Chapter 11

I woke up because of the sun shining into my room,surprisingly Grey was already awake.He was laying right beside me,and had one hand on my face."What time is it?" I asked,"Umm," he said pulling out his phone,"about 10:30" "Holy crap!" I said."What is it,is something wrong?" "No,nothings wrong," I said,"it's just late.I'm hungry" "Let's go get something to eat then" Grey said.We walked to the store down the road from my house and got sausage and biscuits.

"I'm tired of walking," I whined when we were heading back."Even though you're cranky this morning,I will carry you" he said."Yay!" I cheered,Grey bent down so I could get on his back.Once I was on his back,I let my arms rest off his shoulders,I leaned down a bit to kiss him on the cheek.He started feeling his pockets,trying to find his phone I guess.He found his phone and said,"Let's take a picture.I need a new lock screen photo,the one I have now was taken a while ago." "Okay,do you want me to get off your back?" I asked."It doesn't matter," he said,"whatever you wanna do.",I jumped off his back and stood right beside of him while he was getting his phone onto the camera.

"Cute picture or funny picture?" I asked him,"Hmm,cute picture" he said.He leaned down to peck my cheek and I smiled.Grey snapped the picture,then started pressing buttons on his phone."There," he said showing me his phone."I has a question!" I said,"What?" Grey asked,"Are we staying at my house tonight,or your house?" I questioned."My house," he said."Okay," I said,"after we eat breakfast I'm gonna get some clothes together." "Okay,sounds good"

"You wanna race back to my house?" I asked,"Sure,but you know I'm gonna beat you there." "Okay.1,2,3,GO!" Both of us sprinted up the hill that was very close to my house.Grey beat me there,just like he said he would,I was panting and out if breath and so was he."Can I have my food?" I asked "Yeah," Grey said,"but first,you have to kiss me." "Ew!I don't wanna kiss you!" I said,"Just kidding,come here."

I stood on my toes,and Grey still had to lean down some so we were closer to the same height.I rested my hands on his shoulders and he grabbed my waist,pulling me closer.I softly pressed my lips against his,he kissed back instantly and was smiling into the kiss.

************************

sorry I haven't been updating,and sorry this chapter sucks.