Chapter 4

--- ARISTANAE'S P.O.V ---

Arriving home from school that day, I collapsed onto my bed. Not a very eventful day, as usual. Besides Caston. God, he didn't even know my name. I sat up, pulling up my shirt sleeves. I tied my hair into a messy bun and stared at the angry red lines on my wrists. They burned, profusely. I watched blood trickle as one cut had recently decided to open up. I heard a knock on my door and pulled my sleeves down while muttering "come in."
My aunt walked in, pretty as always. At least she was in a better mood. She handed me a turkey sandwich. Walking out my door, she told me to do the dishes later.
I set the sandwich on my desk, saving it for dinner. My single meal of the day.
I shuffled down the stairs to get the dishes over and done with. Opening the dishwasher, I heard my uncle enter the kitchen. I tensed, before slowly putting the first plate I had grasped away in the cabinet. Walking past me, my uncle grabbed my thigh before opening the fridge. I was disgusted. I hated him. I quickly put away the rest of the dishes. I made my way for a quick exit, only to be blocked by my uncle. I knew what was coming.
He pulled my up five steps of the stairs before I pulled away from him, but he only tightened his grip. I started crying, trying to pull away from him. Where was my aunt? I saw her looking out from the living room and called to her, only for her to turn away. That earned me a hard slap to the cheek, being pulled the rest of the way to the stairs. I screamed and kicked at him. I knew if I refused I would only be hurt more, a beating then the act coming after. I was thrown onto the floor, before being thrown onto the bed. I cowered, defeated. I heard the door close and lock.

--- CASTON'S P.O.V ---

When I had gotten home from school, I still wasn't over the fact that I still hadn't yet learned her name. I sat on my mattress placed on my bedroom floor, I still hadn't unpacked yet. I looked around at my white walls. I laughed at the fact that the very first thing I did was hang up my Supernatural poster. I sank back into my mattress and stared at the ceiling fan. It went round and round, kind of like my thoughts about her.
What ᏇᎯЅ her name?!.

--- ARISTANAE'S P.O.V ---

I stared at the ceiling.
I wasn't sure how long I had been laying here naked.
My tears had dried soon after.
I sat up, struggled into my clothes, and rolled off the bed.
Walking to my room, I felt new tears coming. I threw myself onto my bed, letting them out. Sobbing into my pillow I heard my door close, looking back to see my aunt had closed it. I returned to sobbing into my pillow. My uncle got angry when I cried after it.
-----
After a good hour of laying there numb, I stood up.
Stripping myself of my clothes, I went to shower. But not before grabbing my blade first.
----
/\ TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING - please do not read if you are sensitive to these, I love you. /\
----
I sat on the shower floor, scalding water beating down on my head. My knees were pulled to my chest, blood trailing down with the flow of water.
New cuts pumped blood steadily from my wrists and thighs. I was numb, unresponsive to the scalding water.
I felt so worthless, hell, I knew for a fact I was. I was used for sex. Have been basically all my life. I was nothing, a piece of sh*t. Ugly, fat, worthless, slutty, and more, that's what I was. I deserved every single incision on my hideous body.
I glanced at the blade sitting in the edge of the tub. I reached for it, thinking "I deserve more pain".
But I blacked out.