Chapter 6

--- ARISTANAE'S P.O.V --- I was actually somewhat okay with getting out of bed the next morning. This Caston kid is doing some weird sh*t to me. I slipped on a pair of black jeans and converse. Continuing with putting on an A Day To Remember T-shirt. But most importantly, my Supernatural necklace & bracelets.
I'm quite surprised I made it out of the house without any encounters with my aunt or uncle. Which I'm quite happy with.
I waited at the bus stop, and bounded up the steps when it came. I walked to my seat in the very back, hearing the "slut" thrown my way. I looked to see who said it, a girl named Anelisa, who was one of the popular girls. I ignored her, and turned to stare out the window.
It was raining today, which I was quite happy with. April brought a lot of rain, I loved it. Rain calms me. When we arrived at school, I was still listening to Underoath when I stepped off the bus.
As soon as I stepped off, I felt two feet tall under the states of quite a few people. Walking in the door, I felt a rough push, sending me to the tiled floor. I heard a girl, assuming it was my attacker, call me a b*tch. I wiped away tears as I walked quickly to the bathroom.
But not before he grabbed my arm.
Caston.

--- CASTON'S P.O.V ---

I saw her fall, pushed by the girl behind her. I heard the girl call her a b*itch before laughing. I walked up to the girl, confronting her. I told her to back off, before running after her.
I caught her arm and spun her around to face me. I pulled her into an empty doorway. I asked her if she was all right, she nodded in response.
I then asked her if she would finally tell me her name. Finally, she told me.
Aristanae, Aristanae Lewis.
I told her it was a pretty name, she smiled in response.
Good Castiel, she had the prettiest smile. It lit up her whole face, with dimples added.
I asked her where her locker was, I followed her up the stairs, right by where our first mod was. Luckily, my locker was just a few down. Both gathering our books, we were the first students into the class room.
Mr. Bennington turned to see us walk in, turning back to write some final notes onto the board.
I looked at Aristanae, profusely happy that I had finally befriended her. Now came the complicated part, inviting her to visit.

--- ARISTANAE'S P.O.V ---

Sitting in my first mod, I felt Caston's grey eyes on me. I looked at him, and flashed him a quick smile as students flowed into the classroom. He returned the smile.
I was happy we had become friends, if he really wasn't just pitying me. I was still quite insecure and nervous.
About halfway through the mod, he passed me a note. Asking me if I wanted to come over to his house. I returned the note, saying even though we had just befriended each other why not?
He replied with great, how about Friday? I nodded at him and smiled. I passed him the note saying what time, and what's your address? I would be going there at 5, and it was just a few streets away from my house luckily.
I was actually quite excited for this coming Friday.
Surprisingly, I cracked quite a few smiles the rest of the school day.

--- CASTON'S P.O.V ---

I am so excited for Friday.

ѧȗṭһȏяṡ ṅȏṭє /\

һєʏ✊
Ԁяѧṃѧ ıṡ ċȏṃıṅɢɢɢɢɢɢɢɢɢ
ẇһѧṭ Ԁȏ ʏȏȗ ṭһıṅҡ ıṡ ɢȏıṅɢ ṭȏ һѧƿƿєṅ ғяıԀѧʏ???
ṡȏ ıṿє ɞєєṅ ṭһıṅҡıṅɢ ѧɞȏȗṭ ȏɞʟʏ ȗƿԀѧṭıṅɢ ẇһєṅ ı ɢєṭ ѧṭ ʟєѧṡṭ 5 ʟıҡєṡ ȏṅ ѧ ċһѧƿṭєя, ɞȗṭ ı яєѧʟʟʏ ʟıҡє ȗƿԀѧṭıṅɢ,
ṡȏ ƿʟєѧṡє, ѧṭ ʟєѧṡṭ 3 ʟıҡєṡ?❤️
ı ʟȏṿє ṃʏ яєѧԀєяṡ✔️💕