Chapter 5

--- CASTON'S P.O.V ---

After thinking about my mystery girl for a while, my mom called me down for dinner. I bounded down the stairs, I was starving.
I was about halfway through my steak when my mother told me what her & my father's plans were. They would be leaving the next day, to leave for one week and a few days, they would call me on their way back. They would be traveling to Florida, from our new home in Illinois. Their 19th year wedding anniversary was this coming week. I was happy for them, although I knew I would be bored. I listened to all their rules, dishes, no parties, blah blah blah.
But then I had an idea. Not a very good one, but I planned to do it.
I would get my mystery girl's name, and I would invite her over.

I had absolutely no idea of why I was so interested in her. Maybe we had something in common? Being the outcasts and all? I didn't know. But I didn't care. I have taken a liking to her, although I was still yet to learn her name.

--------
After dinner. I walked the stairs to my room, and began to unpack. I had to do it sometime. Why not now, before this girl maybe visits? I was very determined, and I had no idea why. She was a brand in my mind.
I finally put my mattress on my bed frame, before moving the rest of my furniture into my room. Continuing with posters, ending with clothes.
When I was finished, I plopped onto my bed and turned my TV on.
Why not watch a little Sherlock or Supernatural??

--------

--- ARISTANAE'S P.O.V ---

I woke up on the shower floor a good 20 minutes later. Blisters had begun to form from the scalding water, from how I was laying on my back. My stomach only had a few, but hell, were they painful.
Not five seconds after coming back to consciousness, I heard someone banging on the bathroom door.
My aunt was calling to me. Seeing if I was alright. I had been in here with the water running for about an hour and a half. I responded saying I was fine, and got up, switching the water supply off.
My cuts aches and burned while drying myself. With only a towel on, I darted to my room.
I dried and dressed, then drying my ever stubborn hair. Throwing my hair into a simple messy bun.
I was lying down on my bed, staring intently at the ceiling when I remembered Caston. A small smile came to my face. Confusing me. Why was I smiling? I thought to myself.
I didn't know him at all. We had nothing in common. Or maybe we did? I was yet to know.
Sighing, I thought of how he had tried to learn my name, me being rude in return. I felt bad, but I was just being careful.
I didn't know him, he could only be pitying me.
Yet, why would he? Nobody else did. Maybe he liked me? Wanted me as a new friend?
I pushed the thought away. Why would he? I'm nothing special.
I checked the time, my phone reading 9:00 P.M.
I was still thinking of Caston when I fell into the best sleep I had in a long while.

--- CASTON'S P.O.V ---

After watching two heart wrenching episodes of Supernatural, and one of Sherlock, I decided to call it a night, seeing it was 9:30 P.M.
I laughed, think of the SPN episode I had just recently watched. Castiel had chose to watch pornography, confused on why the pizza man was slapping the babysitter's rear if he loved her.
I turned off my bedroom light, thinking of what the mystery girl's name could possibly be.