Chapter 7

--- FRIDAY 4:45 P.M.---
--- CASTON'S P.O.V---

I darted around the house, making sure everything looked nice and neat.
Luckily, my parents were neat freaks and unpacked everything the first day we moved in.
I set out some chips and soda on the table. Was it enough? God, I was panicking.
I sat on the couch, and waited for Aristanae.

--- ARISTANAE'S P.O.V ---

I knew I was going to have to sneak out. Unless I didn't run into my uncle, and my aunt was in a good mood. Unlikely. I would be sneaking out.
Checking the clock, it read 4:55.
I crept to my window and opened it. Luckily, I had some vines outside if my window the were sturdy for climbing. I had learned that last summer, when I snuck out. I couldn't remember why I snuck out, but it wasn't a good experience.
Jumping off the vine, I landed on my feet. I always was pretty good at climbing things. I had plenty of practice with the huge tree in the front yard.
Walking in the March weather, I responsively pulled my hoodie closer around my body.
I walked the couple streets to his house before turning onto his street. I walked down about six houses before walking up to his door. I hesitated running home or staying.
Looking at his house, I decided I should stay. It's a very nice house, small and cozy like mine.
I rang the doorbell, and waited for Caston to answer the door.

--- CASTON'S P.O.V ---

I was watching some Supernatural when the door bell rang. I paused Netflix, it was an episode where Sam had been tricked by the trickster, when it wasn't a trickster. It was really just an adorable Angel Gabriel. Sam was thrown into a sort of illusion where Dean every day, just repetitive Tuesdays.
I ran to the door, took a few calming breaths, and opened the door to her.
Aristanae looked perfect as always, with her long blonde hair hair and Hazel eyes. She was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans.
Smiling at her, I led her inside. I led her to the couch, sitting beside her. I offered her some chips and soda, which she quickly declined. I was curious as to why she declined so quickly. Looking at her, she was so tiny. I pushed the curiosity to the back of my mind.
I unpaused Supernatural, and her head whipped to the TV. It was the scene wear Dean died in the shower.
Her head shot back to me, ecstatic that I also watched Supernatural.
I told her that I loved the show more than anything. She agreed in a heart beat. She told me she was a Castiel girl, but I could never decide between Sam or Dean.
I asked her if she watched Sherlock and Doctor Who also, she was so excited. We were both part of the Superwholock fandom.
With already a few things in common, I knew we were going to be best friends.

--- ARISTANAE'S P.O.V ---

I was ecstatic when I found out Caston was also part of the Superwholock fandom.

--- 2 hours following ---

Before I walked out the door, we exchanged Tumblrs & phone numbers.

I had found my bestfriend.
I had gained a sliver of hope.

------------------------------

2 months later, May
----

--- ARISTANAE'S P.O.V ---

The two months had flown by faster than when Castiel answers Dean's calls.
Caston and I had only grown closer, texting every day, and spending lunch together in the library.
Finals were only a week away, which I had been cramming for.
My depression and anxiety hadn't changed, but Caston was sucking away my suicidal thoughts like a leech. I had still had them time to time, after my uncle's "visits", but they were going away. But I knew nothing lasts, so I expected them back soon, and worse than ever.
My grades were better, from passing C's to all B's now. But I was still frequently bullied. No surprise there, huh? Not really.

--- CASTON'S P.O.V ---

These past 2 months have gone by incredibly fast. I was so happy to have been spending them with Aristanae, we were incredibly close now.
I had also felt something else brewing over the last couple months. I was beginning to like her, and it worried me. I didn't want to ruin anything with her.
----
I went to bed thinking of her smile that night.

ѧȗṭһȏяṡ ṅȏṭє✔️

һȏʟѧ ṃıṡһѧṃıɢȏṡ
ʏȏȗ ƿяȏɞѧɞʟʏ ԀıԀṅṭ ȗṅԀєяṡṭѧṅԀ ṭһѧṭ яєғєяєṅċє.
ȏя ṭһѧṭ ȏṅє, єıṭһєя.😁
ɞȗṭ ɢȗʏṡ, ѧṭ ʟєѧṡṭ 1-2 ċȏṃṃєṅṭṡ ƿʟєѧṡє.
ı ʟȏṿє ʏȏȗ ɢȗʏṡ✊📚