Chapter 8

( Photo in honor of #ILoveMishaCollinsDay because I love him very very much he is my hero)

--- ARISTANAE'S P.O.V ---

Only one week of school left, that's all I've gotta get through. Just five days. This last month with Caston has been great, he's my best friend.
But, I think I like him.
I'm going over to his house in about an hour, so I'll have to be normal. Which I'm getting pretty good at.
I get dressed, brush my teeth, and leave to spend my Saturday with Caston.

--- CASTON'S P.O.V ---

Ari is coming over to stay all day, I'm really excited. Even though I just saw her after school yesterday. But hey, with a bestfriend like her, you want to spend all the time you have with them.
Son of a bitch, that sounds like love. Yes, I quoted Dean Winchester.
There's only five days of school left, then I hope we spend all summer together, I really hope. It would kill me if we began to grow apart.
I really do think I love her.
Her smile, her dimples, the way her eyes crinkle at the corners when she laughs and smiles.
I hear the doorbell ring, and my mother greet and hug Ari.
The best way to fall is not only in love with Dean Winchester, but in love with Aristanae Lewis, also.

ѧȗṭһȏяṡ ṅȏṭє✊

ıṃ ɞѧċҡҡҡҡҡҡҡ
ṡȏяяʏ, ṡċһȏȏʟ һѧṡ ɞєєṅ ṿєяʏ ɞȗṡʏ, ƿʟȗṡ ṡȏғṭɞѧʟʟ.
ṡȏ ṭһѧṭ ṡєѧṡȏṅ ṭєṅ ғıṅѧʟє😭
һȏẇ ѧṃ ı ṡȗƿƿȏṡєԀ ṭȏ ṡȗяṿıṿє ṭһıṡ һєʟʟѧṭȗṡ😭😭😭
ẇһѧṭ ѧɞȏȗṭ ċѧṡ!😭😖
һѧƿƿʏ #ıʟȏṿєṃıṡһѧċȏʟʟıṅṡԀѧʏ
ı ʟȏṿє ʏȏȗ ṃıṡһѧ ️