Part 3 (little Smut)

and took another bite of my Sandwich...

Song:  Slow Hands ~ Niall Horan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laid in bed, looking at my ceiling not able to sleep because of those ocean blue eyes that are looking at me. Why can't I just forget about it? I mean even at home in my bed I can't forget them or better the person they belong to. I sigh and turn on my side trying to sleep which surprisingly works. 

I wake up because I feel something sliding across my face. As I open my eyes I look into those ocean blue eyes which are staring at me. 'Good morning beautiful.' 'Good morning' I said in my raspy morning voice and smiled at Ice who's doing the same. His face slowly gets closer to mine his eyes switching between mine and my lips before he kisses me. The kiss turns more passionate as we turn so he's laying on me his arms next to my head while my arms are wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me. I feel his fingertips running down my side to my waist where they open the sleeve of my shorts and pull them a bit down. Meantime his lips left mine and leave a burning line on the skin of my face and down my neck where he found my sweet spot. He started to suck my skin which makes me moan a bit. I was a bit surprised when I felt his fingers sliding down to my clit and massaging it. My body instantly reacted to his touch and started to move, my leg seperated a bit more so he had more space while he was still massaging me. My panties were already soaked wet but Ice still didn't take them off. 

Beep Beep Beep 

I woke up realizing what I was just dreaming. And who I was dreaming about. My eyes widened in shook. My hands rised and found their way to my eyes covering them in shame.

'I'll never be able to look at him again without thinking about it!' I said to Stirrups while going to our class. 

'Admit it. It felt good even though it was just a dream.'

'No it didn't!' She gave me the 'you sure?' look before she went on.

'You also got to admit you want it to happen in real life. And don't say no! I had the same with Maverick for a while.'

'Wait- For a while? That means you don't have it anymore?' 

'Yep.' 

'How?' 

'We got something since I told him. Now when I got a dream I go to him and -' 

'Nope.' I said walking away covering my ears. 

'Heard something you didn't want to?' Oh no not him! I took my hands of my ears turning around giving Ice an ironic smile. 

'No I can see better then.' I said walking away but of course he had to follow me. Oh we join same class of course he's following me. When we arrived I wanted to go to my friends but there was no free seat because Slider (Ice's RIO) was sitting on my chair. 

'For real guys?' I said obviously annoyed as I saw their smile. Especially Stirrups. She was movning her eyebrows up and down. 

'Sorry we're full.' Maverick said "apologizing".

'Mhm and I'm Napoleon. Fine I'mma sit somewhere else then.'

So I looked across the room to spot the only free seat next to HIM. I rolled my eyes while going there. I slammed my stuff on the table infront of me when I sat down. 

'Slider wanted to sit there today all of sudden. I don't know and honestly I don't have a problem with you sitting next to me.' Ice said with a cocky grin on his face. 

'Shut it or I swear to god.'

'What are you gonna swear to god? That you want me even more then?' 

'What are you talking about?' I asked as innocent as possible. 

'Come on we both and your friends know you at least dreamt once about me.' 

'I did not!' 

'Then why wanted Slider to switch places and why did your friends all have a cocky smile on their faces when they've seen that the only free spot was next to me?' he explained smiling raising his eyebrows. 

I throw my head back groaning. 

Ice leaned closer to me and whispered 'I know what you were dreaming last night I heard it before. If you want it so bad just tell me. I had the same with you already.' 

'Never in a million years.' 

'Oh and the next time you'll be groaning like before is going to be because of me while I fuck you.' 

________________________________________________________________________________

That was part 3. Tell me your opinion about the story so far.