Part 2

No I mean a real one...

..............................................................................................

To every chapter I put in a Song that kind of fits the chapter so here you go: 

Song: Teeth ~ 5SOS

.....................................................................................................................................

'You ready to go?' my dad asks me as I put my cup of coffee into my backpag. 

'One second I need my shoes.' 

'No need to hurry. I just wanted to schow you a bit around then so it doesn't matter.' 

'Why didn't you tell me before? I nearly broke my leg right now.' 

'Yeah yeah you little Drama Queen.' 

'I'm not a "Drama Queen" I'm just a Queen!' 

'Stop dreaming.' he teases me. 

'Oh shut up old man!' I said while getting in the car. 

'Take that back otherwise you can walk!' he said strict. At least he tried to because he's pointing his finger at me which he's just doing when he doesn't mean it. 

'Oh it's going to be fun when you do this with the students.'

Confused he looks at me when he realised what I was talking about. 

'But you don't need to try it with Mav, Goose or Stirrups. They know your tricks. I told them before.'

'Oh I think I got another good candidate for this. His name is Iceman. He's one of my best students but a little pain in the ass. So here we are.' 

After half an hour showing me around my Dad- Sorry Viper brought me to my class. 

'Iceman is attending the same class as you and the other three. Don't let him annoy you. He may say pretty dirty jokes so just don't react.'

'We'll see.'

'No you don't bring out the bitch in you. Otherwise they'll say my daughter is mean. Trust me then they are pissed to you.' 

'Alright Sir!' I salute as I see an attractive man walking towards us. 

'Ah a new cleaning lady. New uniform as I can see.' 

'She's  a new student Iceman. So shut it.' He freezes as he realised that Viper was standing there. He instantly saluted and said 'My bad Sir!' 

'Yes accepted now get into class. All of you!' Ice opened the door and when I wanted to slip through he said 'You're hot. Interested?' 

'Interested in what? Cutting off your dick so you can think with your brain. Oh trust me I'm very interested in that.' I said smiling politely and walking away searching for a seat. The others in the room were laughing at Ice as I sat down between Maverick and Goose. The second the others sat down too Jester, our mentor, came in with my dad. His eyes went around the room as they rested on me. He slightly nodded and I gave him a small smile back then he started the lesson. 

The first meeting with Ice went a lot different than expected. I mean not that I was thinking about it but you know what I mean. 

'Does anyone think his or her name will ever be on the board?' I snapped back as I heard that sentence and Mavericks hand moved up. From the back came quiet laughter. Three chances to guess from who. Correct Iceman. As he noticed that my gaze laid on him he stopped and looked back turning a pen between his fingers and that doesn't look good. Just to provocate a bit I lifted my hand, so he could see it, and began to spin my pen as well. Rolling his eyes he turned his head back to the front of the room and payed attention to my fathers class. 

My father turned around . 'You think so?' 

'Yes Sir!' he answered.

'Arrogant and selfish. I like that in a pilot. But this can be very dangerous as well.' 

................................................................................................................................................................

'Why didn't you say you'd be on that board? I mean you flew with Viper more often than anyone else?' 

'Because if I would get on the board and it comes up that he's my father everyone would think I got there because of him!' 

'Woah sorry that I hit a nerve.' 

'It's fine it's just not my day I think. I gotta go to the toilets. Grab something to eat for me as well. Thank you!' I said and went around the corner to the toilets as I ran into someone. 

'I know I'm hot but you don't need to fall for me like that.' Ice said arrogant. 

'Oh you know I actually just wanted to try out what view your niveau has. Not a pretty good one to be honest.' I stood up swept the dirt of me and wanted to go past him as he grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear 'You know exactly you're going to fall for me. We both know you will. I'll give you two months.' 

I glanced at him. 'You. Wish.' and freed my arm of his grip. After I left the toilet I was still thinking about what he said before. He'll give me two months to fall for him. What does he mean with that?

'Hey. Everything's fine?' I snapped out of my thoughts the second time today. 

'Hm what? Oh yeah everything's good.' I answered Stirrups and took another bite of my Sandwich. 

.....................................................................................................................................

Okay I never thought I would have so "many" readings already. Thank you and text me your thougts about the story.