Part 7 (Smut)

before going back dancing again...

Song: Love is a bitch ~ Two Feet

.....................................................................................................................................

Again we were dancing close to each other, my lower part pressed against his, provocating him and I could feel him getting hard. To be honest it also affects me just like him. 

'Wanna get away from here?' he groand in my ear, as his hips thrusted against mine. 

'Yours?' with that he grabbed my hand, dragging us through the crowd, out of the building, where he called a taxi. As we got in, he was bouncing with his leg, not wanting to wait 'till we're at his. 

He paid the driver, got out of the car, taking my hand again, locking up the door, pulled me into the house and pressed me against the door after closing it and kissed me like there's no tomorrow. His hands are touching my whole body, while mine are on his neck, pulling him even closer to me. I felt him sliding down, lifting me up, to press me even more against the door, his lips going down my neck, finding my sweet spot and sucking on it which made me sigh in an erotic way. My hands travelled under his shirt down his back , leaving scratches. Obviously he had enough of just making me lovebites, because he carried me upstairs kissing again. He pushed open the door to his bedroom, where he threw me onto his bed and he got on top of me. Ice opens my dress at the back, pulling it down. 

'No bra?' he asked in a raspy voice looking a bit surprised. 

'Yeah why?' 

'I like it.' 

With that he started kissing down my chest leaving a burning feeling on my skin. When he reached my breast he sucked on my nipple and lightly bit it, on the other one he squeezed my nipple and twisted it. The pain let me moan. He let go of them and kissed down my stomach. As he reached my panties, he looked at me unsure like he wanted to ask me one last time. I nodded and he pulled them down. His hands stroking my inner thighs, going up higher everytime he went down again. Whe he finally reached my middle, he massaged my clit with a little pressure which let me throw back my head. 

'So ready for me already?' he teased me as I felt his breath at my most sensitive area. 

'Please. Do it!' 

'Do what darling?'

'Lick me!' 

And then finally I felt his mouth sucking on my clit and his tongue twisting around it. I felt like in heaven when he pushed two fingers in and out of me in a fast rhythm. In my stomach was already that feeling I have before an orgasm.

'Don't stop! I'm coming.' 

Against my thougts he really didn't stop and licked me through my best orgasm I ever had.

He got on top of me again and kissed me. On his lips was still my taste, which actually turned me on again. 

'Now it's your turn.' i whispered in his ear and before he could react I've turned us over, so I'm sitting on his lap. His shirt was already of so I had it easier to kiss down his chest and stomach with a very defined sixpack. 

Ice was leaning on his arms with his eyes closed and his mouth slightly opened. I opened his pants and pulled them down, so he was just wearing his boxers. To tease him a bit I stroke his dick through them which let him moan. 

'Come on suck it!' he commanded. I pulled down the last piece of clothes and pumped up and down with my hand, before taking it into my mouth, moving my head up and down. His hand was at the back of my head making me speed up. What I couldn't reach got stimulated by my hand. I could tell he's close to coming, as he pulled me back, throws me on the bed again, pulling a condom over it and thrusting into me. Both of us let out a satisfied moan. Ice started moving letting both of us reach our climax pretty fast again. My legs started shaking as I let myself fall. He thrusted a couple more times into me before he came as well. We froze for a couple minutes like this, both of us trying to catch breath and realising what we just did. And honestly I don't really regret it that much. I don't know if it's because of the alcohol or not. As Ice pulled out he took of the condom and threw it away. 

'The bath is right there, if you wanna take a shower. And if you want you can stay here. I can borrow you some clothes.' 

'This would be nice thank you.' 

I tried standing up, but my legs failed. 

'Woah. I got you. Wait don't say it was your first time.' 

'No it wasn't. Just hadn't had such an orgasm for a while. Not to talk about two in one night.' we both chuckled. He carried me to the bathroom letting me down at the edge of the bath tube. 

'Towels are there, toothbrush is here. I'm going to bring you a shirt and boxers when you're done.' he slightly smiled at me. 

'Okay. Thanks a lot again.' 

'No problem.' 

What I haven't realised he already started to let me some water with foam in. So I slide in closing my eyes remembering this night. It was even better than I could ever expect. 

After I think 20 minutes I got out, putting a towel around my body and another one around my wet hair. I brushed my teeth, and got out of the room, where I found Ice laying in bed reading something. I watched him for a little while, 'till he said "I know I'm pretty. You can just tell me." 

He got up, went to his closet where he took out a Shirt and a pair of boxershorts, before coming to me, wrapping one arm around my waist, pulling me to him again and looking deep in my eyes before giving me a little kiss. 

'There you go.' 

'Thank you.' I smiled at him placing a kiss on his cheek and going back to the bathroom, where I put on the clothes and took off the towel on my head. I brushed my hair, and went back to Ice. I climbed over him and laid down next to him, placing my head and left hand on his chest while his hand is wrapped around me again. He put the book away and switched off the little light. 

'Goodnight Darling.' 

'Goodnight.' I snugged into his chest a bit more, before I slept in. 

.....................................................................................................................................

700 Words full of Smut? Yes. Tell me what you think about this chapter.