Technoblade Never Dies

'technoblade never dies.'
Huh, I guess we were wrong... He managed to save a lot of us, from a dark place.. And with him gone, I can only hope that those people continue to stay clean for his sake.

As someone who doesn't believe in heaven, or hell. I still wish him to be in the safe and loving arms of God, as to wish him anywhere else would be a sin. I know that if he had a choice, he would have chosen to live on, and continue to make his friends, family, and even his viewers laugh.

This book will be full of different technoblade related things, images I find on the Internet, my own art, poems, story's (not romantic), and even random quotes that have made me laugh one to many times.

I will read through all of your comments, and will reply if I am able to, I will not continue my other story's, as I have never been good, and probably never will be, at handling death.

I will try to update this book and respond to all of your comments as best as I can, however I don't know if I can write to much without crying again, I may not have knows him personally, however my heart will forever mourn the loss of our blood god.

And as technoblade said.

"technoblade never dies"

And he never will, not to us. As he will forever remain in our hearts, and minds.

I pray that his family, and friends, don't spiral down into depression from this loss. I pray that you all continue living your lives to their fullest.

I pray that the blood god, may bless us with his presence once again, in another lifetime.

~Hath0r