26 .

They both were looking into eachother eyes with tears and all those thoughts were going on in their mind (last part mai hai unke thoughts) and then came there a knock, they got composed and anubhav opened the door. and it was again the hotel staff for calling them.. So they went to the party.

As obviously haseena was looking damn hot and beautiful some men were staring her continously. anubhav's blood was boiling that how dare they were staring at his haseena.. he was angrily moving towards them..

hm sensed him looking so angry : sir sir rukiye ap itne gusse mai kaha ja rahe hai..

as: bass abhi aaye hj..

haseena saw at the direction were anubhav was moving angrily and saw that some men were staring her : sir ek min ruk jaiye chodiye na ap waha jakar kya karenge pls chodiye ..

as: un ghatiya logo ka muh tod denge..

haseena saw him this angry for the first time he was always the person who handles the situation with calmness and by his negotiation but here he was all ready to beat them black and blue which could risk their real identity and the case..

hm: sir plss chodiye hum yaha case solve krne aye hai agar kuch bhi gadbad howi toh unhe humpar shak hojayega..plsss sir samjhane ki koshish kijiye.

as: hj plss ap hume jane dijiye hume abhi kuch samjhna nahi hai.. unki himmat bhi kese horahi hai apko... and was angrily moving towards them..

haseena understood that he is not going to calm himself easily so she holds his hand and took him another side where those men could not stare at her.. and then made him sit and left his hand..

hm: ab plss shant hojaiye ab koi hume nahi dekhenge ..

even though they moved from there anubhav was still angry : par hj jab toh dekh rahe the na hum aise kese unhe yunhi chod de..

haseena made him look towards her eyes : sir case pe focus krte hai na wo sab chodiye plss... aur kiya pta wo log ne party bhi choriya krne ke liye rakhi ho humlog ko sab pe nazar rakhni chahiye.. kiya pta kuch lag jaye humare haath...

As always as soon as he looked in her eyes, his anger changed into peace & he got calm : ji hj hume ache se nazar rakhni chahiye iss party mai maujood har insaan par..

hm: ji sir..

hm : sir.. par... pehle kuch khale boht bhook lagi hai..

Anubhav smiled & chuckled seeing her cuteness : ji chaliye..

and then they went to the table & called the waiter and ordered food & dessert , they were talking & eating peacefully.. Later they were standing and talking about something & was also keeping an eye on everyone and then anubhav got a imp call from senior so he went to attend it... And as he moved to talk as there was so much noise, after that a man came towards haseena..

subham : hello miss beautiful, mera naam subham hai wese bohtt zyada khubsurat hai ap... if uh don't mind may i buy a drink for uh...

hm  : dekhiye..

anubhav did not let her complete and kept a hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him and angrily said to subham..

as: miss nahi mrs beautiful aur tumhari himmat kesi howi humari wife se aise baat krne ki....

subham : wo isliye kyuke humara manna hai ke khoobsurat logo aur chezon ki humesha tareef aur qadr krna chahiye.. and smilingly looked towards haseena and said : aur apki wife toh hai hi itni zyada khubsurat ke dil ki baat dil mai rahi hi nahi...

anubhav angrily holds his collor : how dare uh.. tumhe humne yahi zinda nahi gad diya na toh humara naam bhi anubhav nahi..

haseena with great difficulty removes anubhav's hands from his coller : anubhav chodiye ye ap kiya kr rahe ruk jaiye chaliye yaha se plss chaliye.. And holds anubhav hand and takes him towards their room, and while going anubhav to subham : salle ghatiya insaan tujhe toh ... hm while taking him : anubhav relaxx kariye plss aur ab jab tak room mai nahi pahunch jate ap kuch nahi bolenge...

as : par wo ghatiya insaan apko...

hm: anubhav relax humne kaha na ap plss thodi der chup nahi reh sakte..

They reached towards their room haseena unlocked the door and said him to enter and then she too entered then anubhav turned towards her and she inserted the card and the lights got on and she too looked towards anubhav who was already looking at her and was eagerly waiting to speak from so long .. haseena's back was facing the door and anubhav's back was facing the room..

as moved a little closer to hm : apne kyu hume roka wo ghatiya insaan ke maan mai jo aa raha tha wo apke liye bolra tha hum usse wahi zinda gad dena chah rahe the aur apne hume usse ek zor ka mukaa toh chodo thappad tak marne nahi diya....

hm: kiya hgya hai apko ap itni choti choti baton par apna temper itni jaldi kyu loose kr rahe hai... pehle kuch logo ke hume dekhne par aur ab ye, kiya hgya hai apko ap toh har situation ko calmly handle krte the na..

as: choti choti baton par! ye sab apko choti batrin lg rahi hogi... par hume nahi..

hm: hum bhi ap hi ki tarah ek officer hai hum khud har situation handle kr sakte hai aur ye bhi krlete apko beech mai ane ki zaroorat nahi thi..

as moved more closer to her and kept his one hand on the door & her back touched the door : kese zaroorat nahi thi ap par kisi aur ka haq nahi hai humse ye bardasht nahi hota aur na hum krsakte hai aur na krna chahte hai..

haseena while moving him back : kisi aur ka nahi toh apka bhi koi haq nah... stopped as  her eyes went on 2 vases which were not present in their room before and when she properly analyzed them she noticed small cameras and microphones were fixed on those vases..

Anuseena Broken Love 2 ❤️❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें