46

Like these days were passing anubhav was lovingly taking care of her every little thing & was also doing sweet sweet gestures for her.. When ever she was adoring him & his sweet gestures, his concern for her... everytime her mind was coming in middle & reminding her everything that has happened in past from anubhav saying her again and again that he does not love her to haseena's friend & kriti's marriage and everything...

     So now about the mission everyone believed that imtiaz is only the culprit but only haseena was the person who believed he was innocent and that there is someone else behind this but none of her seniors were ready to agree with her..

But she finally proved imtiaz innocent and found the main culprit who was non other than imtiaz's most trusted person who was no less than a family member to imtiaz, shantanu who used to handle all business matters of imtiaz and also used to take care of him.. imtiaz used to trust shantanu blindly but shantanu being greedy broke all his trust just for more money..

So she went alone to face him as she did not wanted to risk anyone's life... She got really injured by fighting with all the goons but finally she defeated everyone and shantanu seeing her defeating the last goon.. shantanu was moving back in fear seeing haseena coming towards him to beat him blue & black..

shantanu( sh) : haseena dekho.. meri.. baat suno mere pass antidote hai tum mere saath haath mila lo... hum dono iss virus se bach bhi jayenge aur iss sab ke baad humare pass itne paise honge koi humara kuch nahi bigad payega... dekho meri baat samjho aur mere saath haath mila lo..

hm very angrily : bakwas band karo apni tumne soncha bhi kese hum tum jese ghatiya insaan ke saath haath milayenge aur apne desh ke saath gaadari karenge.. tumhe toh hum zinda nahi chodenge..

        and he with so much fear finally stopped moving back as there was no place left for him to move more back and haseena started beating him blue and black and he was trying to beat her but was not able to finally he saw a knife and suddenly attack her with it on her nape of neck.. she hissed in so much pain & was composing herself from the sudden attack, shantanu seeing her composing with difficulty moved and went towards the explosive machine and was about to press the button haseena still in so much pain immediately picked a stick and throwed it towards him but still he pressed the red button before falling and the timer got started... only 15 seconds were left, she immediately ran towards the machine and stopped the timer...

Where shantanu was fallen because of the intense hit of the stick there he found a gun om ground , he immediately picked the gun and stood and at the same time haseena too stopped the timer and turned towards him amd saw him pointing gun towards her...

sh : dekho haseena seede seede mere raste se hat jao aur mujhe apna kaam krne do warna mai tumhe abhi jan se mar dunga..

hm laughed : tumhe sach mai lagta hai hum tumhari iss baat se dar kar apni jan ki fikr krkr tumhe tumhare ghatiya irado mai kamiyab hone denge... hum mar jaayenge par desh par anch nahi ane denge..

shantanu was about to shoot her but she kicked his hand & the gun dropped down & then punched him & was beating him blue & black.. But then shantanu purposely holds her neck & pressed on her fresh wound which she just got when he attacked her with the knife, this gave haseena unbearable pain & she trembled & her grip got loosened on shantanu seeing the opportunity he pushed hassena and moved away from her & went & pressed the red button, hearing the timer haseena immediately tried composing her pain and was moving towards the timer to stop it... shantanu immediately picked the gun from the ground seeing her coming towards the timer to stop it..

shantanu : haseena aage mat badho mai goli chala dunga..

hm : humara farz desh ki hifazat krna hai  aur hume humara farz nibhane se koi nahi rok sakta.. and obviously she was not even 1% scared fearing about her death, she was fearlessly moving to stop the timer....

      She reached close towards the timer and was about to close it, seeing this shantanu hit the bullet, haseena winced in pain feeling the unbearable pain but was still with so much difficulty & pain was determined to close the timer... she wanted to stop the timer at any cost but he was not letting her to stop the timer & was again going to hit her another bullet, she feared not because she would be dead but because if she would be dead now the timer won't be stop and everything would be over.. The thought of not being able to save her nation made her fear more than her life right now... And with the junoon of saving the nation at any cost without fearing about her own life she fearlessly moved towards him, shantanu got scared by her angry & determined eyes to save the nation and pressed the trigger but haseena immediately holded his hand & turned his hand towards himself only & the bullet got hit to shantanu only... Only 5 seconds were left she immediately stopped the timer... shantanu was hit by bullet by his own hands but even after that he was trying to escape, haseena was still holding his hand while stopping the timer so that he could not escape because if he would escape he will again plan to destroy the nation.. As haseena was also already hitten by a bullet, it was very painful for her to caught him with her one hand & he continously hurting her to escape from her grip but she ignoring her all pain was just focusing on stopping the timer and she finally stopped the timer as very less time was left...After stopping the timer she punched him and caught the gun which was going to fall on the ground and then kicked him and by the intensity of the kick he moved back and she hit him with all the bullets that were in the gun and he finally died and falls on ground... And then the gun falls from her hand and she too falls on ground..

Anuseena Broken Love 2 ❤️❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें