Traitorous savior

Mark's POV:

Our faces inches from touching, almost kissing eachother... (through the mask Cesar is wearing lmao)

It all was ruined by Surm barking outside. I accidentally drop Cesar to the ground. He grunts. "I'm so sorry!" I tell him.

I look outside where Surm in barking and grab my gun as I see an alternate. I run outside to shoot it but the billets seem to not do anything on it.

I freak out and keep shooting it until I run out of bullets. It creeped closer to the house and Surm starts to whimper, he has not been so close to an alternate before and he is scared.

Cesar stands up and looks outside seeing the alternate. He got mad and took the gun from my hand. He puts 1 bullet in it and shoots the alternate. It instantly fall to the ground and turn into black goo.

I look at Cesar with a surprised look. He had noticed it. "What?" He asks. "You- wha-" I was stuck in words. "My father wanted to teach me, I didn't know it would come handy until now" he says calmly.

I just stare at him with still surprised about how good he is with a gun. Even Surm was in disbelief.

He gives me the gun back and sits on the couch. It just went from almost kissing him to him being a badass, damn.

The dog instantly wanted Cesar Salad to notice him even more so he made tricks to impress him.

"Woah he can go tricks?" Cesar asked. "I'm find that out right now aswell" I mouth the word 'traitor' to the dog but he just gives me the weird smug face again.

If it wasn't for him tho, I would be dead by now so I can't really complain. Cesar looks at the dog who is dancing to some music Cesar put on the radio that was near them.

I decided to just walk around outside then.

When I was outside it was nice and quiet. Only a bit of the radio was heard tho, but that was not heard after a few more steps into the forest.

Something was like pulling me in there. I don't know what. I only know that it feels like when I was 4. The intruder.

I stopped myself and tried ignoring the feeling, maybe it was a trick by the alternates to lure me in there.

I was not gonna fall for it. Or was I?

The energy pulling me towards in there was getting stronger. I finally turn around to face the shelter again.

Just when I turned around I heard the Traitor aka Surm aka the dog barking towards me. His barking towards something only meant there was an alternate.

I slowly turned around facing an alternate, it was all black, had wide eyes and a large smile, just like the intruder had. I was frozen from shock.

I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I couldn't blink. I couldn't breath.

Suddenly it scratched me real deep and hard on my chest. I fell back closing my eyes, accepting fate once again.

I heard a gun shot, and a thud. I open my eyes to see the alternate dead, dust to be exact. I look back and see Cesar with a gun in his head running towards me.

I couldn't really move from the pain in my chest. I see a lot of blood pooling up on me and around me.

I pass out.