Late night breeze

Mark's POV:

I've been stuck in bed for like a week, no signs of me getting better though. I was getting sick of not being able to get out of bed for a whole week. The shine from the moon in my room gave me an idea.

What if I went outside one night when I knew Cesar was asleep since I could hear his snoring from the living room, I decided to secretly get out of bed and walk around outside.

I snuck out of bed. A sharp pain went through my body as my legs touched the floor. Maybe from being in bed for so long or my legs were damaged. That didn't stop me from going out tho.

I put on my hoodie and just in case put a hand gun in the pocket of it. I started to walk to the front door, every step a new sharp pain through my body, but I slowly started to fade.

When I was at the door I almost didn't feel the pain anymore. I put my hand on the handle and slowly pulled it down so it wouldn't make a screeching noise to wake sleeping Salad up.

I pushed the door so I could go out and finally set my feet out it. The cold night air flew in my face making a shiver run down my spine. But it felt so good after a long time only being able to feel it through a small window crack.

I slowly walked off on the grass. I didn't put shoes on because it was hard for me to bend down a bit without feeling a very painful sharp pain through my body that would make me freeze up for minutes.

The cold grass touching my bare feet felt good, especially when it had rained like 10 minutes before. The starry night sky above me felt like heaven had fallen on me to welcome me outside in a long time.

I felt so happy that I could just lay in the grass and fall asleep in it. The happiness felt like screaming out loud how happy I was about secretly going outside. Spinning in the grass as the wind bled in my messy hair making it more messier but cooler since I'm cool.

But of course it got to an end when Cesar had woken up by Surm because he had seen me out of bed and got worried I slept walked out.

When Cesar was on the front door looking at me I could see that he was pissed off by me coming outside. "You're supposed to be in bed" he says in a cold tone.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help coming out, I was so sick of being in bed all week that o decided to come outside, from what I remember is that your living in my shelter that I found" I tried to be a smart ass.

"But I'm trying to make sure that you're okay, I don't want you being sick" he said as he starts to pull me inside. He had pulled me so hard that the sharp pain had came back.

I hissed in pain as he realized what he'd done. "I'm so sorry!" He starts to apologize. "It's fine, just stop pulling me" I say as I pull my hand away from his. He had a face that clearly had the words 'I feel so guilty' written all over it.

I once again tell him that it's all fine and he doesn't have to feel back about it. We go back inside and I snuggle in bed. "Good night" he says as he kissed my forehead. Before I could realize what he had done he was gone from the room.

Thinking about it more my face heats up. He had just kissed me, I mean it was more like a good night kiss but still, a kiss!!