OMG

"What are you doin here?" I asked putting my bags down. There on the other side of the wall wasn't just her bed. There was also furnished side of the room. And there she was laying on it." Oh hey there dorm buddy. Didn't see you there hun!" She said smiling. I knew it was fake. So I didn't smile back."why are you here?" I asked once again."well u asked if i can be moved here. And my daddy made it happen." She told me giving me a wink."omg?!? No. U need to leave!" I said. She just ignored me and sat on ger bed. She wore a long skirt with a blue jean shirt. It was nice. Her lips were dark red and she wore lots of mascara. Her hair was in a pony tail but curled. I just unpacked and put everything in it place.Then there was a knock. And then Zack came in. He looked cute. Blue jeans. Ree cali shirt and his black Nikes. He came in saw me smiled then he saw Sasha and dropped his bags and went to give her a hug. He swept her off her feet and she giggled. I was mad. He asked what she's doing here and she told him what she told me. Then they sat on her bed and watched Nemo. I just threw myself on my bed and started to listen to music on my ipod. Before I knew it i heard someone call my name. I couldn't see him though. I was scared. Then I opened my eyes and realized I was sleeping. I saw Noah infront of my smiling cutely. He hugged me and said " hey babe i missed you loads. What do you wanna do today?" He asked kissing my forehead. Today was the day. The day i get some information of his dad. So say " lets go somewhere quite!" I say looking at Zack. Then Noah nodded and we left...