Date

Choles P.O.V:
I woke up and the girls were already gone. They had to leave early so they wouldnt get caught. I got off my bed and checked my phone. I had a text from Noah "hey babe goodmorning princess. I have a surprise for you at the eastern lake. Come at 11. Love you" so i got in the shower and dressed up fast since it was 10 when i woke up. After that i dressed in the shorts and outfit in the picture. I did my hair like that aswell. I then gradded my bag and headed out.

Once i got to the lake everything was set up. I asked "whats this all about". Then i gave him a hello hug and a kiss in the cheek."well we have been bf and gf for 3 months already. And I did a picnine to show you how much i love you." He said. He wore the cloths in the picture and the picninc was set up like the picture." Aww I love you too." I said. And I really meant it. I honestly do love him. Then we sat in the sheet on the floor and started to eat." Noah how come you never talk about your family to me?" I asked. Trying to get info."well theres really nothin to talk about. My mom works late my two brothers Nick and Nore are twins and there 20 so they are off to coplege. And my sister Lexi is 14 so she goes to school then after school then home." He says sad." What about your dad?" I asked." He abondened us. He left me here since i wanted to leave with him. He just left me this stupid thing!" He says takin out an ipod." What about yours?" He asked."My mom works 24/7 aswell as my dad and they forget about there only child me!" I say sighing. He then leads me to the waterfall and kisses me. I kissed him back and it was perfect....
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Heyyy everyone its Destiny. Please go read my bestfriend ___jesss___ called Rewind a novel. It honestly on my top 3 favorite books. Thanks I really appreciate it!?!