8

Miranda was cleared by Ortho and she didn't need to wear the boot anymore.

"Miranda." Richard smiled walking in

"Richard are you clearing me today?" She questioned. It was her 6 week post surgery checkup.

"Yes if everything checks out."

"Any soreness or swelling around the incision spot?"

"No."

"Any stiffness or pain when lifting heavy objects."

"Nope."

Richard went through his list and Miranda answered all of the questions.

"Okay you can return to work at full capacity."

"Thank you... and can I have sex?" Miranda coughed looking away.

Richard eyes widened and then he chuckled. "You are cleared for that as well."

"Okay great.. well you have a good day." She smiled grabbing her things ready to go home. She had a big night planned for her and Ben.

"Hey baby." Miranda sung picking up her phone while walking out of the hospital.

"Hey Beautiful."

"We still on for dinner and a movie tonight?" Miranda questioned hopeful into the phone.

"Yes. I am going to pick something up on the way in." He informed.

"Don't worry about that. I'm going to cook." She said happily.

"You don't have to Miranda it was my idea."

"I want to." She smiled.

"How did your doctor appointment go today?"

"It went good, no more boot."

"Congratulations baby." Ben congratulated clapping.

"Thank you... and I also got cle--" Miranda started but she heard the loud siren going off.

"Oh shoot. It's a call I got to go."

"Okay baby be careful."

"I will try." He stated before blowing her a kiss that she returned.

"Mwah." She sounded.

Miranda had a couple of stops to make in order for their night to go as planned. She went to the adult store Romantic Kingdom and browsed through the lingerie. She really didn't know what she wanted to wear. Something revealing maybe a thong set. She kept scrolling through until she stopped at a mannequin and admired the set it had on.

A open bust bra and panty set. She liked that it was open everywhere except the front of the thong, that was black and red lace. Checking for her size Miranda grabbed it. After purchasing the lingerie she also bought condoms just in case he wanted to use them.

She drove to grocery store and grabbed everything to make chicken carbonara. She also bought wine, and cake for dessert.

Miranda felt her phone vibrating in her pocket and pulled it out seeing Tucks picture flashing across her screen.

"Hey mom."

"Hey honey." Miranda smiled.

"What are you doing?"

"Grocery shopping are you on break?"

"Yes, while you are in the store can you grab Gatorade the blue one?"

"Which one, the glacier freeze, cool blue or the blue cherry?" She questioned looking at all of them.

"The cool blue ,and the red fruit punch flavor."