Chapter 22!

Jaci's POV

The next couple of days were terrible. Carol was screaming at night and I was having a hard time controlling her. Sometimes she would hit herself saying that she felt so irritated to the touch by those bastards during her sleep.

I woke up early in the morning today and saw my beautiful girl sleeping peacefully. Last night I couldn't get her to sleep. I might need to call his dad and visit his therapist to find out what's going on.

I started dialling his number and he picked up the second ring.

"Jaci, how are you? Is Carol okay? " , her concerned voice came from the other side.

"Actually no uncle, her nightmares are getting worse ", it was silent the other side and so I continued, "would it be possible for me to meet her therapist ", I questioned him.

"But, I'm not sure what you'll get from.visit him... he isn't going to share anything.. I tried for years," he tried to shut me up.

Carol feels better when I'm with her, but without knowing what happened to her, sometimes there's no point in comforting her. So please, uncle," I literally pleaded with him.

"Let me arrange for  a meeting with him ",  he said.

"Please don't share it with Carol Uncle," which he said yes to and cut off the call.

Within minutes, I got a message that he had a meeting with him in two hours at his office.

I sensed one had wrapped my shoulder. "Hello babe, how did you sleep?" I asked her to kiss her hands.

"Better...." came a dry reply.
"Carol, I may be out in an hour to visit my friend. Would you be fine by yourself", I asked her.

"Have fun dear.. you don't have to be stuck with me always," it hurt me when she said it.

"Baby, never talk like this. I'll be so happy to stuck with you all my entire life..  She got into troubleSo I should just check on her and get a few books from the library....   ", I kissed her cheeks.

"I'll be fine, Jaci... but please come quickly"

"Sure, I will", I pecked her lips and hugged her, "I have kept for you some food, I will be back soon" , I told her bye and started my ride towards her dad's office.

"Jaci.. Martin's already waiting for us" her dad guided me to one of his conference rooms.

"Martin, this is my daughter's girlfriend", he was stopped in between...

"Well, you're Jaci...", Martin made a big smile.
"I am, pleased to meet you," I shook his hands, "how do you know my name""

"Pleased to meet you, too." the only time I have seen Carol happy was when she talks about you except for the last few weeks... but, now am happy she has got her girl", I blushed on his words.

"I'll leave you both alone", her father excused himself.

Martin cleared his throat, How may I help you? "

I explained all the things that happened lately with her nightmares and I went on, "Can you please let me know what happened to her"

"I cannot share it, Jaci, it is not only against the ethics but also it is like breaking the trust of Carol and she will not come to me again", I understood what he said and I nodded.

"But one thing I can say is she is a beautiful soul." She has sacrificed so much for you, keep her happy and only you can... she will eventually tell you everything ",  he hugged me and left me alone in the room and left.

Without getting any details, I went back home and there was food set up in the table with a wine.

My girl came around, "ready for a lunch date.. I did whatever you wanted"

I put everything away and concentrated on my girlfriend, "It tastes so good... ", I moaned.

"Don't do that ",  she hut my arms. Though I understood what she was referring,  "what am I doing ", I moaned again.

She pointed to me, "That... that.. Don't do that"

"Smarty girl gets excited with my moans," I teased her.

She hid her face with her hands..."Don't hide that beautiful face, come here" , I kissed her and pulled her up and seated her in the table and started kissing on her weak spots. Hearing her moans aroused me.
"Take me to bed," she said in kisses and wrapped her leg against my waist and her hands around my shoulder.

I continued kissing and took her to our bedroom.. yes.. our bedroom...

This is going to be a pleasant day.