Love me or Leave me

It was a day later when Harry was walking down the recovery ward, and pushed open the door, walking over to Draco's bed who was asleep still. He moved closer to him, stroking his hair as he stirred, opening his eyes "You're awake!" His voice trembled and Draco took in his appearance. Draco grabbed his hand, lacing their fingers together "Your appendix was inflamed! They had to remove it before it got worse." Draco held a finger over his lips "Enough of that babe, I'm here and I'm okay, alright? No need for tears now, it's okay." "I know, I thought you wouldn't make it." 

Draco shuffled over being careful of the right side of his stomach, patting the side of the bed as Harry took off his shoes, climbing in next to him, pulling the blonde into his side who tried to cuddle up to him but it hurt too much to do anything "Can you get mum and dad?" "Of course." Harry got up, pulling his Chelsea boots back on, walking out and into the hallway "He's awake and he wants to see you and Lucius." "Okay," The blonde's parents' walked in as Draco turned his head and saw his mum and dad walking in "Mum!" Narcissa rushed to his side, stroking his hair "We were all so worried yesterday." "Sorry. I didn't know it was my appendix." "You didn't know and that's okay honey. How are you feeling?" "Really sore still." He said weakly. Narcissa looked into her son's stormy grey eyes, and caressed her son's cheek as he relaxed, looking at his mum and dad.

Lucius sat on the bed as the younger Malfoy's hand snaked to his stomach "Crampies?" Lucius asked and Draco nodded "What side? Left or right honey?" "Middle." Lucius stood up, walking over to Draco, placing one hand on his stomach, rubbing gently and slowly to not hurt him "There we go, darling, better?" He nodded "Where's Harry?" "He's gone with his parents to put up the Christmas decorations. You can see it in about two or three days." Draco mumbled something quietly "Dad?" "Yes honey?" "Allwch chi ffonio Scarlett rwyf am weld sut mae Lottie yn gwneud? (Can you call Scarlett I want to see how Lottie's doing?)" "Wrth gwrs, gallaf, petal, fod angen unrhyw beth ar hyn o bryd? (Of course I can, petal, need anything right now?)" Draco shook his head as Lucius got his phone out of his pocket, unlocking it, calling his oldest daughter.

Once Scarlett answered, Lucius handed Draco his phone "Hey." "Hey Scarlett, how's my baby girl?" "She's doing really well." Scarlett turned her camera around "Aww, has she started crawling yet?" "She was so close to his morning." "Oh bless her." Scarlett turned her camera back around as Harry came in and Draco hid his face in the covers, blushing. Harry came over, placing one hand on Draco's shoulder "Hey, my love." "Hey." Draco took his face from the covers. He smiled softly and reached out to lay his hand against his cheek. Without him, he wasn't sure where he would be right now. Slowly Harry ran his fingers through Draco's shoulder length hair. Draco relaxed against his hand, this always calmed him down. 

Draco relaxed, lying down on his left side "Just sleep. I've got you," Harry whispered. Draco found himself being lulled to sleep by his fiancé's gentle words, his eyes slipping shut to the tone of his voice. He knew Harry would be there for him to chase the nightmares away, he always was.

It was two days later when a nurse came in "How are you feeling, Doctor Malfoy?" "A lot better, less sore." "Good, let's check your stomach and then we'll see what we can do about discharging you." Draco nodded. The nurse lifted his gown, pressing down on his right side of his stomach "Any pain?" "A little bit, but not so bad." "That's great, we will put you on antibiotics, are you able to take pills?" "Last time I did, I brought it all up, so syrup would be better." "Okay, I'll prescribe that to you, it's the yellow medicine." "The banana flavoured one?" "Yeah, that one, have you had that as a child?" "Yeah, when I was 10, I had a chest infection and I was put on Amoxicillin for two and a half weeks." "How much do you need to take if you remember?" "250 mg/5 ml Oral Suspension," "Exactly, is anyone coming to pick you up?" "My boyfriend and my mum." "Alright," Narcissa came in with Draco's bag as Draco sat up "You look well." "I feel much better." Harry came over, tucking Draco's hair behind his ear.