I just called to say I Love You

It was the next morning when Draco awoke and he realised that this morning would not be a great morning for him. He turned to Harry who was already awake "Morning baby." Draco turned his head "Oh darling, come here sweetheart." Harry propped himself up onto one elbow and gently stroked Draco's hair and he just blinked at Harry and then closed his eyes "What's going on, prince?" He asked. Draco shrugged, rubbing at his eyes "Did you get any sleep last night?" "About an hour." "Oh honey, come here, gorgeous." Draco moved over to him "How about I make you a chamomile tea and we can cuddle on sofa? If your up to it." "Sure." Draco got up but Harry stopped him.

Harry picked him up, carrying him downstairs, walking in the living room, laying Draco down as he curled up tight in a ball. Harry sat next to him as Narcissa came in "Do you need anything, darling?" He nodded "Narcissa?" "Yeah?" "Can you make a Chamomile tea for Draco?" "Has he not been sleeping?" "Only an hour last night." "Bless him, I'll make it, sweetheart, do you want it in your Stitch mug?" He nodded, lifting his head up "Oh honey, you're so tired." He nodded, rubbing at his eyes and covered his face with the sleeves of his jumper that he had on last night, and his eyes were blurry with tears, and started to sob. Harry pulled him into his arms as he snuggled into his chest and let it out "Shh, it's okay, little one, let it out." He told him and he gripped onto him, "I-I'm sorry.." "Don't apologise for crying, it's all okay." "Promise?" "I promise sweetie, how about you go upstairs, get your blanket and some jogging bottoms on, and we'll relax for the rest of the day?" "Does it include sleeping?" "Of course it does."

Draco got up, running upstairs, getting comfortable, getting his blanket, wrapping it around his shoulders, walking downstairs, sitting on Harry's lap "Comfortable?" He nodded "Good." "Your lap is also really comfortable." "I bet it is, if I sat on your lap, I'll squash you." "You sat on my lap on your birthday, but I pulled you onto my lap, so yeah." Harry heard Lottie crying from upstairs "I think she needs a feed, are you up for feeding her?" "She's my daughter, it's fine." Harry put Draco down, walking upstairs and picked up Lottie, noting that she had a wet nappy. He changed her, getting her in a Peter Rabbit baby grow, buttoning it up, picking her up, walking her downstairs "While you feed her, I need to change her bedding." "Did she had have a messy one?" "Very. I had to clean between her legs and her spine." "Lovely." Draco took a sip of his tea, lifting a part of his jumper up.

Lottie latched onto him, sucking slowly. Draco crossed his legs to let his daughter rest on his lap as Narcissa came in "How are you feeling?" "A little better, thanks mum," "How is Lottie so beautiful but she's premature?" "I don't know, my short genes." "Probably." Harry came down "Narcissa, where did you put Lottie's pink bedding?" "In the cupboard between yours and Scarlett's bedroom?" "Thank you." Harry walked back upstairs to change the bedding. 

Once that was done, he walked back downstairs where he smiled when he saw Draco asleep on the sofa, he walked over, lying next to him, wrapping both arms around him, slowly stroking his hair as he rolled himself over and then heard a knock on the door. Draco awoke, picking Lottie up, walking over to the door, where Draco's midwife was "Jenny, hi." "Hi, look how big Lottie's got, how are you doing after giving birth?" "I'm alright." "Any signs of your period?" "Should come today." Harry came over, placing his hand on his fiancé's back, running his hand down his spine as he shivered "Babe?" "Yeah?" "Go upstairs, scratch off one of those things for me." "The new card with the thirst trap?" "Yeah, that one." Draco smirked, walking upstairs, closing his bedroom door.

10 minutes later, Harry came upstairs and saw Draco, red LED's on, sitting on the bed on his knees, hands in front of him, in a shirt and chain around his neck. Harry came over, pulling him in closer by the chain on his neck "This gives you bad top energy." "Does it huh, look underneath the skirt." He sat on his bum and Harry looked up his skirt and looked back up at him, closing the door, pushing Draco down on the bed "You need to do it in a dress," "I will, I was trying on different outfits until you came in." "Okay." "Actually Harry, would you mind going in my wardrobe, can you get out a mint green dress for me?" Harry got up, finding it in Draco's wardrobe, handing it to him as he pushed Harry out of his bedroom.