Your love is my drug

The next morning, Draco's eyes fluttered open, sweating. He sat up, getting out of bed, walking up to the balcony door, opening it, sitting on the chair on the left, holding his hand over his face to get the sun out of his eyes as Harry stirred, waking and saw Draco sitting outside. He walked outside where Draco was. He sat in front of him "Good morning." "Morning, how'd you sleep?" "Alright, that bed is so comfortable." "I know." Draco moved closer to him "It's so warm," "I know, want to go downstairs and into the pool for a bit?" "Sure." Harry sat behind him, pulling Draco to sit between his legs.

Harry placed his hands on Draco's hips "Let me call for room service." "Okay honey." Draco got up, walking inside, sitting on the little stool, calling room service "Hello, room service?" "Hi, are you still doing breakfast?" "Yes we are, it's 9 o'clock, so you have no worries. What would you like?" "One apple juice, one coffee with regular milk." "We're currently having a delivery for juices, would you like instead?" "An Iced Mocha instead please with lactose free milk please." "Of course, anything else?" "Two bowls of Frosted flakes please." "Room number?" "132." "I'll get that sent up for you." "Thank you." "No problem." Draco put the phone down, walking back outside, moving to sit on Harry's lap "Hey you, ordered it?" "Yeah. I was wondering if we could go out for dinner tonight?" "Of course we can. Where?" "I saw this place, it's like a 20 minute drive from the hotel." "Okay." Draco lied his head on his chest.

20 minutes later, there was a knock to the door. Draco got up, walking inside and to the door. He opened the door "Thank you." He took the drinks and handed them to Harry, and took the bowls "Thank you." "It's okay." Draco closed the door, "You got two coffee's." "I wanted to." Draco sat on the bed, taking a sip of his cold coffee as he got a phone call. Draco got his phone out of his jacket, answering, resting his phone on his mug "Hi mum." "Hi baby, how is Spain?" "Hot, Harry's been so sweet and so lovely." "Oh bless, where is he?" "He's gone for a wee, how's Tegan?" "She's curled up in your bed." "Is she alright?" "Let me check." "Okay." Draco heard his mum walking upstairs. Narcissa took Draco's blanket off of his puppy, stroking Tegan's fur as she started to move and yawned, standing up on her back legs, licking her hand "She's okay, she was asleep under your blankets." "Aww, bless her. Me and Harry are going to have breakfast and then we're going to head out." "Alright, sweetie. I love you, darling." "I love you too, mum." Tegan barked "I love you too, bubs." Draco hung up, putting his phone on the bed.

Harry came out of the bathroom "You took a while, are you alright?" Harry nodded. He didn't want to cry. He shouldn't cry. He can't cry. Harry sat on the sofa across the room and stares. Anger, anxiety and fear, all bottled up inside him, ready to combust and it did. Harry breaks down into tears, his body shaking. Draco put his phone down, running over, pulling him into a hug. He lets Harry cry into his chest "What's wrong?" "I'm really tired, I was trying to hide it." "Come back to bed and you can lie with your head on my lap." He nodded. Draco guided the brunette over to bed, lying down. Harry laid his head on Draco's lap, who played with his hair "How are you still sleepy my love?" "I don't know." "That's okay, your really cute when your tired." He said and looked down and saw Harry fast asleep. Draco smiled, lying down, lifting Harry up, bringing his head to his chest, wrapping his arms around him. 

An hour later, Harry's eyes opened, sitting up, looking around the room and saw Draco on the sunbed, hair down, one hand on his stomach. He got up, walking outside, sitting next to him "Hey you, feel better?" "Yeah, sorry, I need that cuddle." "No need to apologise, it's alright." Harry sat on the chair "When I sat up, I realise you look hot." "Shh." Draco turned himself around to look at him, both hands on his knees. Harry sat in front of him, "Harry?" "Yeah?" "Can you make your voice go like really deep?" "I can try." Harry crossed one leg under the other "What do you want me to say?" "Anything," "Does flirting include?" "You can try." Draco sat up as Harry first was soft "I really don't want to scare you. I am going to need to make it a little rude." "That's fine." Harry stood up, kneeling between Draco's legs "Actually can you not?" "What's the matter?" "I was cat called for being non binary in college." "Oh honey." "But can you say something not like too much?" "Sure. I'll try." Harry sat on the blonde's towel in front of him, taking a deep breath, looking at Draco.