Chapter 0🎾

A car was rushing on the roads of Manhatten, Roughly passing the cars on the way.

"Dad, Please be fast, Or we will be late for the registrations, I am already late because of 

you and now I have only 15 mins left and the stadium is still quite far." A Girl Whined.

"Don't worry, Darling. We will be there on time." A Man Assured.

BANG!!!!!!

Their car crashed with another causing a huge collision. The man died on the spot and but the girl was unharmed as the man shielded her. but her arm got fractured.

After a week when she woke up in the hospital she got to know that her father died. she was devastated. She blamed herself for the death of her father and was almost in depression.

Her mother decided to send her away to help her heal herself.

her mother was Chen ming, she was her stepmother but still loves Wang Jina as her own. She never differentiates between Jina and her own child.

So, she called Lu Xianqian, Her Ex-Husband in china.

Xian- hello.

Ming(sighed)- You are again using that hideous receiver attachment. you are still the same even after 4 years of our separation.

Xian- Chenming,(fake enthusiasm) You are also the same, still nagging me for my likes and dislikes.

Ming- LuXianqian(her voice broke).

Xian- Chenming,(worried) what happened???

Ming- Luxianqian, Wangtian....He...

Xian- Chenming you are making me worried what happen?

Ming- Luxianqian, Wangtian is no more.

Xain- What??? How??? When???

Chenming then told everything to him, Crying and sobbing.

Xian- you don't worry Chenming, Jina is like my own daughter send her, I will take care of everything, and try to come back as well after wrapping up.

Ming- Thank you, Xian, I appreciate it. but you know why I can't...

Xain sighed and nodded.

Ming- Now she is your responsibility please keep her as your own from now on you and LuXia are her guardian and family. (a teardrop fell from her eye)

Xain- Don't worry, Ming. I promise from now on she is my daughter.

The next day, Chenming informed Wang Jina about the arrangement, and she just nodded as she was doing for the past few days.

_____________________________________________________🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾

hello, this is my first Story in this category. I am new to this fandom. hope you guys like my story.

-Shreya(lanwanji0).