Chapter 2 🎾

Nobody's POV

LuXia- What Happened to Na Jie?

Xian(Lu Xianqian) - Son, Actually...

LuXia was getting impatient he held his father's hand and asked again - Dad, I am Asking What Happened to Na Jie???

Xian- Son, Lao Wang Died...(He sighed)

LuXia stumbled a little but QiYing held him. LuXia Still waited for his father to speak everything properly.

Xian took a long breath and then looked at everyone so he decided to tell from the start.

Xian- Lao Wang was LuXia's stepdad and Wang Jina was her daughter from his first marriage after he and LuXia's mum got married 4 years ago she got bonded with LuXia's mum, LuXia, and surprisingly me. We were like a family all five of us. NaNa also plays tennis as you all were playing tennis junior here she was playing there and is champion of the league over there(everyone was surprised listening to it) on the day of the registration for the national league Lao Wang insisted to drop here but he was late due to some reasons and when they were going there LaoWang was rush driving but on the way.....( Xian then narrated the incident to them also told them about the condition of Wang Jina) and now NaNa is afraid of picking the racket and still blames herself and tennis for the same. It was getting difficult for Chenming to take care of her so she sent her here and now she will live here only with us, I have enrolled her in your school.

Qiao Chen- Dege, How can we help you with this?

Xian- I want you guys to help her to love tennis again, to love herself again. please help my daughter, boys.

Zhuozhi who was listening to everything silently stepped forward- Don't worry Mr. Lu we will help her. right guys(he looked at his team who just nodded with determination.)

LuXia- Dad, I promise that I will turn her back into that cheerful, prankster and savage tennis prodigy again.

Siyang- and we will help you with this. (he patted LuXia's Shoulder).

Everyone left after bidding goodbye to LuXia and Lu Xianqian.

Siyang POV

I have never seen Zhouzhi so involved and desperate to help a girl. I have known him almost all my life and this is my first time seeing him like this. When we bid our goodbyes to everyone both of us were alone on our way home. Zhuozhi's behavior was quite peculiar today after meeting Wang Jina.  after we left the Lu residence he has been unusually quiet. I suddenly realized something and halted in my steps. He doesn't even realize that I have stopped he was still moving forward.

Siyang-You fell for her. (loud enough for him to hear).

Zhuozhi stopped- huh!!! Siayng you said something. (confused)

Siyang- I am Saying that Zhuozhi, That you fell for Wang Jina. (loud and clear).

Zhuozhi choked on his saliva.

Siyang smiled- Oh yes you did...I am right...(he runs to him with a victorious smile)

Zhuozhi- Maybe(Shy)

Siyang covered his mouth in shock- You blushed...OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! (he shook Zhuozhi).

Zhuozhi- You better act like the proper Siyang, You are scaring me...You cursed just now dude.

Siyang- I am scaring you, Bloody hell you are scaring me, dude, My best friend is in love.

Zhuozhi- love is a big word to use right now. Like is much more appropriate. (correcting)

Siyang- Ok let's say like for now.. happy(he smirked).

Zhuozhi blushed to see his best friend like that - let's just go home Tomorrow is a big day. (he starts walking).

Siyang- Yes, Yes. It is...(Zhuozhi start running not wanting to embarrass himself in front of his friend) My Sister-In-Law is joining the school...(I shouted and followed zhuozhi).