Chapter 5 🎾

POV Continued

Dachi- And Yes we need you three also to help us, by just staying how you are but not saying anything no matter what we do. (smiled, they were confused but nodded and went away, now Everyone looked at me) By the way Zhuozhi, We never know that when it comes to being mean you can this mean. (He has a teasing smile along with others)

LuXia- Senior Zhuo, thank you. and yes All the best let's just hope you win. (he looked at me then picked up his kit and whispered but we heard) but I just hope all this gets over before I lose my patience.

I gulped - That boy is scary. (everyone patted my shoulder and went away except Siyang).

Siyang came beside and nudged me - nervous????

That's it all of my confidence went down the drain and I held my head

Zhuozhi- Don't even ask.

Siyang being a typical fan chuckled at my situation.

Siyang- What happed, Is our Tennis prodigy afraid of a little girl? (mocking)

Zhouzhi- I am already nervous don't make fun of me right now. (still nervous).

Siyang- Ok, By the way, Zhouzhi you know right that private matches are banned. (I looked at him confused, and he changed into the serious Captian) 20 Laps after the match and if you lose 50 laps. (he smiled in the end)

Zhouzhi- Are you my friend, not my enemy? Are you sure? (gawking at him)

Siyang just shrugged and went towards the indoor court. I followed him thinking about whether I have done something wrong that I get such a teased friend.

Inside the court.

I entered and saw everyone there My princess is nervous as hell, I feel bad for her but I need to do this to make her forget her pain.

Zhouzhi- Hey! Baby girl, you ready? (I mocked as I took my position. I saw LuXia's face harden but QiYing held his hand and he just sighed. My princess was still looking at the Racket kept on the bench near her).

Jina- I can't do, This I give Up(She sighed, making all of us sad.) I agree to be your Understudy and Slave(he shouted at me and ran away).

LuXia just sank to the bench seeing his sister's condition.

Huang Jing- I know no can ( He tried to mock Jina making my blood boil, so I hit the tennis ball in my hand in his direction. the ball just missed his face making him shudder)

Zhouzhi- Captian, 20 laps for private match and 10 laps for this, (I pointed my racket at the ball near Haung jing. I said this and went away in anger).

End Of POV.

After Zhouzhi went away there was dead silence in the room.

Siyang Sighed- Huang Jing You should know what to say and when to say it. and you better think before speaking. You just tried to mock a girl and a Tennis Champion( he said quietly and went and stood near LuXia) Don't worry, I know my friend, If he said that he will make your sister play again then he will( he patted his head and went away).

Others come to LuXia.

Xilong - Come let's practice. ( he patted his back fondly and LuXia nodded)

Then they went away to practice.

Jina's POV

I couldn't do it, I just couldn't. I was sitting on a bench thinking about all this.

"WHACK", "THACK", "ZOOP"

I heard the sound of a racket swinging. I get curious that who is realizing his anger through tennis so I went to check and saw that cute but egoistic boy is practicing with the machine and the machine was on a high speed, I can see that he was drenched in sweats but still he was not stopping. He was hitting every ball coming at him with speed and aggression. One can see that he is angry very very angry.

As I was looking at him in fascination I noticed that a ball bounced back. Is near his foot I got scared for him.
Jina- careful(shouted).
He dodged that ball and looked at me but I saw another ball coming at him.
Jina- Watch out.
He looked at the ball and hit it and switched off the machine and again he turned to me.
Jina- What were you thinking, do you know it could have been a Fetal injury. ( I scolded him).
He came to me and reach out to me. this all happened in slow motion in my mind and seeing him so close to me made my heart skip its beating and then do gymnastics. when I couldn't handle the proximity I turned my head sideways.

I closed my eyes and waited for smoothing to happen but I only heard a chuckle

I closed my eyes and waited for smoothing to happen but I only heard a chuckle. I opened my eyes and saw Zhuozhi looking at me with a smile.

Zhuozhi- Expecting something? (mischievous).

I can feel the blood rushing to my face making it red and warm.

I cleared my throat.

Jina- I ...I... w-want...to a-ask T-that does it help?

Zhuozhi- What?

Jina- This (I pointed at the court).

Zhuozhi- Does playing help in bad mood. (he asked smiling).

I nodded, earning a surprise from him.

Zhuozhi- Don't tell me you never tried it

I shook my head in no.

He chuckled and forwarded his racket for me to hold. I got nervous seeing the racket. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a hand on my hand I came out of my thoughts and saw zhouzhi holding my hand and giving his racket in it making me hold it, I tried to resist but he just held my hand tightly, I looked at him scared.

He just smiled - It's Ok. Trust me. Fight it. I am here (assuringly).

I was still scared- I..I.

He come behind me and held my hand - Just close your eyes and trust me, you can lean on me, I won't let you fall, I Promise. 

I don't know why but I felt save a new wave of confidence rushed through me.

I nodded and closed my eyes and let him guide me.