Chapter 11🎾

Zhouzhi held her and took her to a place, Jina turned to him.
Jina-It's beautiful zhouzhi, but what is this place.(smiles).
Zhouzhi return the smile - this place is where I come when I want to spend sometime alone, this place saw everything, my first victory's excitement , my happiness,my sadness, my frustrations whenever I have a fight with my brother, my worries everything, now I want it to witness one more thing. (He left her hand and opened his bag and took out a medium sized box, he came near her and opened it in front of her.

 (He left her hand and opened his bag and took out a medium sized box, he came near her and opened it in front of her

It was a silver tennis pendant with a J engraved on another pendant.) Wang Jina, you are many things to many people but I want to be selfish and want you to be mine and only mine princess. You see I am the biggest jealous person, moddy, selective and territorial person. This is the reason I never like anyone ever infact I was never interested in relations, but when I saw you for the first time, I felt like you are the one, your every single tear was stabbing me with thousand knifes, and when I picked you up on my arms I felt like you belongs there only. I assume that being LuXia 's sister you might not be liking my cheesy speach but still it you liked it and after all this still wants to be mine, then take this necklace and tie it around my neck marking yours.

Jina was watching his each and every movement carefully, she listened his every word with full attention, sometimes they make her very and sometime she chuckled as well. After zhouzhi finished his speach she came even closer to him.

Jina- you see zhouzhi, I can work with a jealous person, moddy, selective and territorial person but....(she paused making zhouzhi feeling like his heart is breaking) I can't handle the person who doesn't know me. (She said with an expressionless face, and zhouzhi knew that he is getting rejected).
Zhouzhi's POV
I was feeling like my whole world is crashing,  I stayed rooted there closing my eyes, I can feel tears escaping my eyes.I was waiting for her to just say that I am rejected.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
When I felt someone hugging me , then I felt something cold touching my neck, I still doesn't date to open my eyes.

Jina- but I like you so I am giving you a full lifetime to mend your mistake and getting to me because I love cheesy speaches(she whispered,I was shocked may be I have listened wrong, before I can react I felt a pair of lips on my checks drinking away my tears) and yes when you propose someone you give them a present. (She whispered, then I felt her backing away)

I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was smiling her fullest. When I saw her smile all my anger that I was feeling just a sec on her for tricking me was flushed in gutter.

Jina looked at me amused- what happened to my prodigy, scared.

I chuckled and pulled her closer to me.

Zhouzhi - So, my princess is naughty. (I pushed her to a tree and her back was now touching the tree then i came dangerously close to her, and whispered in her ears) but I know how to handle the naughty princess( I can feel her breathing heavily, this made me smile and backed away giving her my trademark smirk.)