🦋12th

He enters the bathroom before launching at his mobile phone, he shuts the door forcefully in annoyance. He gets naked and he looks at himself in the mirror. He's alone in the bathroom but he feels like someone eying him top to bottom. He looks away and brushed his teeth. Also makes hundreds of faces looking into a mirror, entertaining himself.

After brushing his teeth he turned on the shower and he shivers as the drops wet him. He closes his eyes and the man he immediately sees as his husband. His body does a jump at thought of namjoon hugging him from behind. He opens his gaze at the room around him. He knows there is no one but still, he can't help his eyes. He wants to see him and feel him.

He gets hard thinking back on those moments with namjoon. The wet and hungry kisses, his deep and gentle touches. That praise melted his heart. Gosh, he's missing so much. He opened his eyes and took the shampoo and applies it to his hair.

But the thoughts come back to his mind when the bubbles of shampoo flow down his throat and then to his chest....thoughts. Before it's get worse for him to handle he stood up and down from a shower and he stays there for a long moment.

Cleaning himself properly he gets out of the bathroom and the first thing that gets his attention is his phone on the bed. He hung the towel around his neck and picked up the phone. He unlocks his phone, he immediately smiles as he reads his husband's massage.

" hope my baby reaches on time and safe. Don't miss me much and enjoy your time. I will call you at 9.00 pm. "

Jungkook jumps in happiness after replying " waiting eagerly my husband". Then he get dressed and headed to his hyung room to tell him about the massage.

Jungkook spent time with his bandmates. They did lunch together and discussed some important topics. Jungkook was fully concentrated because he doesn't want to make things messy.

Later the bandmates asked him to have dinner with them but he said he will eat in his room because right then he wasn't hungry and hoseok agreed with him. He reaches his room and desperately checks his phone if namjoon has left a message. But he gets disappointed.

He threw the phone on the bed and sits and takes off his shoes and shocks. then he goes to the bathroom to change into something comfortable and for that, he has secretly brought his husband Thin, a white colour t-shirt and shots. At least his clothes are there with him.

He was applying cream on his face when his phone rang, he quickly wiped with tissue paper and picked up his call. He immediately wanted to cut the call but he received it anyway. It was Jimin. If doesn't receive he will come into his room so better to talk to him.

" kookie, we're at the pool having come and join us."

" Sorry, Jimin-shi but I am really tired. I am going to sleep now. Have fun Jimin-shi."

Without listening to anything he hangs up the call and puts it near him. But immediately it rings again and jungkook picked up the call again.

" Oh common jungkook, You've not done dinner yet then how you're going to sleep? You can't sleep on an empty stomach dude. "

"Hyung I am not hungry. Please enjoy your time and don't worry. Good night Jimin-shi."

He hangs up again and he was about to throw the phone aside but it rings back and he picked up without gazing at the contact number.