~Chapter 7~

Nadine's POV

Why would he kill 5 people and most off all why would he kill his own girlfriend last year?

Is he going to kill me? Am i the next victim?

How can such a handsome guy be a murderer. Why didn't i noticed the other in my school died.

I couldn't stop thinking about this. I walked over to my bed and layed down and typed Steph's name in

I called her

"Hey Steph"i say

"Hey"she said

"Remember when the popular boy died?"i say

"Yes,why?"she say

"I know who killed him" i say wanting to tell her

"Who?"she say curious

"My own fu-king boyfriend!!" I say

"Omg"she said

"Yes,i went over to the police station to ask about him and they told me his in the Mafia" i say

"What?!!! tell me more!!"she say in shock

"Well they say he works for his father the mafia boss of America. He killed 5 people last year,he even killed his own girlfriend!!"i say

"Omg this is way interesting than my love life"she say

"What are you going to do Nadine?"she say

"I don't know yet Steph" i say

We talked about this little topic a little. I still don't know what to do. He didn't hurt me yet. I guess that's a sign for now. While we were talking my brother came into the room. He standed at the door

"Everything okay sis?" He asked

"Yeah,just tired" i say

Aaron's POV

As i listened to Nadine talking on her phone i was pretty p-ssed. Why would she go to the police station and ask about my history.

I really need to find a plan. But now I'm going to get revenge on her. I'm not gonna hurt her. Just someone she cares about.

I kept listening to what she was saying. She seems scared of me. Why would i hurt her. I'm inlove with her.

When she was done,she ended the call and climbed into bed and dozed off.

My chance now to get revenge.

I went into my closet and put some black clothing on and went into the weapons room. I got the dagger out and put it in my shoe.

I went out the house and climbed into the black Lamborghini.

I drove to Nadine's house and parked the car accros their house. Nothing suspicious.

I climbed out and ran across the road and into her yard. No one was awake. I went to the backyard to try and open the backdoor.

I succeeded and went into their house. Luckily my camera's were still inside the house. No one couldn't see them.

I walked around the house and say Jackson on the couch watching Fast and Ferious

I slowly walked to him and got my dagger out.

"Hey bro" i say sarcastic

"Who are you?" He asked standing up really fast.

"I'm you're sister's psycho boyfriend" i say stabbing him in his stomach.

He felled down and his breath became deeper. He struggled to breath. This was satisfying.

"Wh-hy are you d-doing this??" He asked blood dripping out of his mouth.

"Because dumbass I'm in the Mafia and i like killing people for nothing" i say

He wanted to say something but he died.

I walked over to him and kick him in his head and put my dagger back in my shoe. I ran to the kitchen and opened the door and ran outside.

I ran across the road and climbed into my Lamborghini and drove fast out of the neighborhood.

Luckily no one spotted me. I drove to my house and parked the Lamborghini in the garage. I climbed out of the car locked it and went inside the house.

I went to the kitchen to clean my dagger. I finished cleaning my dagger and went to the weapons room to put it back where it belongs.

I went upstairs and climbed into bed and slept.

Nadine's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night at 3:56am.
I had a really bad nightmare.

It was about Aaron who wanted to kill me and my family.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I took a cloth and poured water on it and patted my face.

I went out the bathroom and went to get some water.

I walked past the sitting room. The light's were still on. Jackson was probably still watching his movie.

"Jackson?" I whispered

No response.

I walked over to the TV and saw Jackson laying on the ground covered in blood!!

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed

My brother is dead!!

My mom and dad came rushing in and saw the dead body. My mom started to cry and my father looked at the corpse.

"Someone stabbed him in his stomach my father said" looking at Jackson's body.

"W-who would d-do such a t-thing to u-us??" My mother asked stuttering from crying.

Aaron!

I knew it was Aaron but i didn't had prove. But yesterday we had fun. Why would he kill my brother?

My father took his phone out and called the police to come and investigate.

"Take you're mother to the room and get her some sugar water" my dad said

I took my mom to her room and made her some sugar water for the huge shock.

I gave her the water and she drank it.

"How do you feel mom?" I asked

"I'm fine for now love" my mom said.

I can see in her eyes she was heartbroken.  I gave her a big hug to comfort her.

When my mom started to fall asleep i went out her room and into my room.

I tried to call Steph but she didn't answer. For the 10th time she finally picked up

"Hi, what the f-ck do you want in the middle of the night?" She said

"Sorry to wake you girl,but i got really bad news" i said

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned

"My brother, Jackson" i said tears filling my eyes

"What about him?" She said

"He's dead!" I said bursting out of tears.

"Omg, girl I'm so sorry to hear that" she said

"It's okay,the police is busy investigating" i said

"Do you wanna come over?" She asked

"Yes please, I'll be there in about 10 min" i said

I hang up the phone and got dressed and climbed into my car and drove to Steph's house. I didn't want to be in the police's way.

I approached Steph's house and she gave me a big hug. We went to her room and we talked about other stuff.

When she went to get us some apple juice i felled asleep on her bed. She came in and smiled. She took a blanket and covered me up.

Her bed was so soft i slept like a baby. Luckily she slept on the other bed. She has two single beds.