t w o

Hewas shaking.

His knees were trembling, his hands were sweating, he could hear his heart beat faster and faster as he look up to this older man standing in front of him. His bestfriend.

He wanted to run into him, to hug him very very tight for he missed him so much but he couldn't move, he can barely breathe.

"Hey" was all he said. Staring right into those bright blue eyes that he longed seeing.

"Oh Harreh!" Louis yelled. He rushed into harry, let go of the bag that he was carrying and all he cared was him hugging Harry.

The young boy's still in shock; mouth opened and green eyes were widened. Wow, he's grown so much. He didn't hug back until louis broke the silence.

"Harry?" he whispered, still hugging him.

Harry went back to reality, now conscious 'bout what is happening. he hugged back, really tight.

"I missed you so much!" he cried, lifting louis up, now holding his bum and whirling him across the room. He could see his mum placing some cookies on the table and smiling at them.

"Ohmy god, didn't know that you're still alive harold!" louis joked, cracking a voice in the end. He looked down to see how high he is from the floor. "Can you put me down, curly?" Harry hugged him, well mostly his bum, for the last time and put him down.

"You've got to tell me a lot of things!" the younger boy said while grabbing louis' hand into the counter to eat. "Haven't seen you in six years!"

"So how was, uhm" Anne placed some cookies on the counter, she then leaned forward to the two happy boys "Harry Stusel's Woowee Romnenson?" she giggled.

"Mum! That was a long time ago!" Harry let out a laugh and looked at Louis who's taking a bite on the cookie but still giggling.

"Well, still the same Woowee Romnenson. Nothing changed." Louis took a sip on the tea.

Anne didn't take a long time at the counter, she knows that the two boys need some quality time for each other. They've been away for years so why not?

Harry's got a ton of questions for the older boy and he did answer them. He never have gotten tired of louis' stories, even when they were young. He remembered when Louis told him about his movie night with his other friends when they were young and he just can't take the jealousy because Louis could've spent more fun with him that his friends but he still managed to listen to him and seeing him mimic the actions of his friends.

Harry would describe louis as a random but a silly person. He indeed, never changed personality since he left six years ago. He is the light the fills the entire room, you'll just be dumbfounded, you don't know what to expect from him. He's so outgoing and has a lot of humour and he makes things fun and make people laugh.

"...and there was this kid who's got a very big bum, bigger than" he turned around, his bum facing the curly boy and slapped it a little. "mine" he continued

Harry can't stop giggling. He knew that he really couldn't tell stories like Louis does. He speaks really slowly and he thinks that people will just get bored of him, but not with louis. Louis loves to hear his raspy but awakening voice, even though it is slow, he just love it.

"So, tell me about you now, Mr. Stusel" Louis stared to Harry and wow, he missed him so much.

"I, ehm, just the same. Still in the same school. Just like ,ehm, before, my life's boring." he wiped off some sweat on his face using his palm.

"Louis!" Anne called. "Your mum wants you go to home for a while" she then gave out a smile and went back to where she came from. Maybe from her room or somewhere.