Community? (IRL)

Hello, my little Hellions!

I'd like to introduce the possibility of Tik Tok as a platform for me to get to know my fanbase, and vice versa.  I want to talk to you guys, get to know you all, and have fun!

I also want to say that until I have the reward for the Cover contest for 'Return of the Madness' posted, I'll be removing the cover. I will not remove the victory, which goes to @RaeLee, and I do want to re-elaborate that all entries were thoroughly loved and saved to be cherished forever. I just don't feel right using the cover when I haven't given the promised reward, regardless of the circumstances that have distanced me from wattpad over the years. 

You don't have to be a fan of 'I'll Show You Insanity' or ' Return of the Madness' to join the community, either! Any story that I've written, any questions you have, if you just want a demonic mom to love you unconditionally? I want to be there for all of you. I just need to know if you all want that too, and if you do, I'll post the account name, and we'll start immediately. 

Please comment with what you all feel. I know I've been terrible with keeping up with my comments, but I want to do better. 

With much care and affection, 

Demon_D_Raika.