Chapter 1 early

Note: so note here, please understand that my oc can hear out of her right ear still, it's not great hearing in that ear, but way better than her left ear. She does wear hearing aids and that helps her very much, BUT I want you to remember, if I say ‘said’ for her, she is also signing most of the time when she speaks. Almost all the time when she speaks, she signs out.

Chapter 1 early

Third person pov.

“I would rather die.”
___

“I may end, but the fight will not.”

“No!”

___

Third person pov.

When Freya woke up this morning, the very first thing she had done was place the books she was reading that night off her chest and bed and placed it on her nightstand before she went straight to check on her older brother to see if he got back home from work; and he did.

That was a big relief for her.

She had found her older brother lying on his bed over his covers with the clothes he had worn to work the other night still on.

Her older brother works at Arcadia’s hospital as a nurse who recently got put back on night shifts; so most of the time he doesn’t care or think twice of taking his clothes off or even switching clothes before plopping onto his bed and knocking out for hours until he has to get up and get ready to go back to work. He really didn't care today since he was still wearing his shoes on his bed.

When Freya saw that her older brother was home safe, she carefully placed the blanket that he had on the chair in the corner of his room on him. She made sure to not wake him up in the process too, she didn't want to do that at all; he needs his rest.

With one more look at her older knocked out brother, she left his room and went to hers to get ready for the day.

She quickly got ready for the day and when she stepped out of her bedroom again, she was dressed and semi ready for this day.

With her bedroom door shut; she went down to the main floor of her house and went straight to the kitchen so she can make breakfast for herself and then make lunch for her brother so when he wakes up he can just pull it out of the fridge and warm ...

With her bedroom door shut; she went down to the main floor of her house and went straight to the kitchen so she can make breakfast for herself and then make lunch for her brother so when he wakes up he can just pull it out of the fridge and warm it up.

The young teenager had already made a plan last night on what she was going to make for her brother and her so that's what she went straight to working on when she placed her bag down on the kitchen counter.

Since her best friend had told her the other day that he was making her lunch, she didn't even bother making anything then breakfast for herself, … well that's a lie, since she knew she also had time to make muffins between making lunch and dinner for her older brother, she did so.

At the end of everything she had four bags in total. 

She packed her brother three bags, one lunch; one dinner; and the last one, breaktime, and then she packed a bag for her friends and her. That bag carried warm chocolate chip muffins.