Chapter 1 Pain

Chapter 1 Pain

Third person pov.

Astrid woke up fast and very, very late for school. It was around eight minutes past eight in the morning and her school starts at eight-thirty a.m., meaning she only had…- she had no time to get to school for a good time. She knew she was going to be late, but that still didn't stop her from trying to get there for a good time.

She had flung herself off her bed causing her body to get tangled with her sheets and that caused her to fall to the ground with a loud and harsh thud, but that didn't stop her. As she struggled to her bathroom, she took her clothes off her body and just dropped them where they dropped or dragged too. She would grab them after her shower.

Half of the time she wakes up at a good time; like six in the morning, other times she’s like this. Sometimes it could be because she sleeps in and her timer didn't go off or other times it's because of her sleep paralysis. Today it was because her timer didn't go off.

When Astrid was done with her quick shower, she was quick to get everything dealt with in that room fast. She quickly dried her body and hair off before she moved to brushing her semi wet hair and placing it in a messy bun before moving to brush her teeth. At the end she even made sure she had cleaned up after herself and picked up her towels as she left her bathroom still naked. She of course picked up everything she dropped or dragged before her shower and placed everything where it belonged.

She goes straight to her dresser and starts to carefully pull out her outfit for the day.

'MEOW'

Astrid snaps her attention away from her socks to her cat, Pumpkin who meows and slightly claws at her legs. "Yes I know I will feed you in a second" 'MEOW!" "Yes. I know"

He continued to meow on and on to his owner, but stopped with the clawing of the legs.

Astrid smiles, but also rolls her eyes at him. She closes her drawer and shuffles/stumbles around her room placing her clothes on.

Time skip.

After grabbing everything she would need and feeding her cat, she slams the front door shut behind her loudly and locks the top part only since she already locked the bottom before shutting the door behind her.

She threw her keys in her school bag and zipped it up and off she went. She was running to her school today since her bike was stolen the other day at work and she had no other way to school or even work… well anywhere basically.

She was quite pissed off yesterday afternoon and night. Up until she fell asleep.

She was lucky to only live twenty-five minute away from her school, but she was still going to be late. It can take her ten to fifteen minutes to get to school on her bike, and since she was running she feels it's going to end up longer than that.

So she booked it down her front stairs and down the sidewalk towards her school knowing she was of course going to be late.

Small time skip.
Third person POV still. 

Astrid ran around another school corner that led to the side doors that are close to her lockers and also close to the gym. Her locker is literally right beside the doors.

She wanted to drop off her bag first before anything. 

So she ran as fast as she could around her school to her destination, but before she knew it, one of the gym doors she was about to run past opened fast, and hard causing it to slam right into her as she also technically ran into it; causing her to fall to the ground.

Steve Rogers aka Captain America felt the bang on the door since he was the one who slammed it open, and his curiosity of knowing what he could have done gets to him fast making him peek over the door to check. His eyes land on someone on the ground holding their nose and forehead in pain. His eyes go wide fast. "I am so sorry ma'am" he yells out.

Steve rushes over to Astrid and helps her off the ground, but he then freezes in his spot in shock.

Astrid was still holding her nose and forehead. She went to turn her attention to the person who helped her up, "Uhhh... it's ok.... I'm fine...-"

Before Astrid could look at Steve, her principal comes over, cutting her off from what she was saying and thinking, "Miss Faith, are you ok? Come on in.” Astrid looks to her principal and nods her head at him.

The head nod just causes her to meantly regret nodding her head, but ignoring it, "Yeah. I think I am ok" she mumbles.

Without thinking of anything else, she walks away from the two into the gym where it was almost packed. The room is filled with students, teachers, some parents and some new people.

Astrid didn't feel anything at the moment, she was too distracted with the pain she was experiencing with her nose, forehead, hands, and ass to pay attention to the fact that her body was aching, burning and itching because of her soulmarks. She was actually more worried- no scared that she was going to pass out then anything.

Steve watches his soulmate from outside with the same shocked wided eyes expressions on his face for a bit longer. He did have to take his eyes off of her and tell what had just happened to her and the door, so her principal knows. Though, through the whole time of telling of what had happened, his heartbeat was beating so fast in chest; his hands started to sweat and slightly shake as a pain, itching and stinging pain shot through him. All he could really pay attention to is his soulmate.

He just had found his soulmate... who he had just slammed the door open on.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.