Chapter 3 Blood

Note: I've stated this note in my old one too, but I don't want anyone confused.

Side note: read the news soulmate post i made. That would be amazing. Though if not. Short form. This book will have big age gaps in it. I mean we got Thor and Loki here. x-x.

Now back to the point.

Now, half of the heroes here are wearing their (superhero) masks and the others are not.

The ones that are not wearing masks would be: Bruce wayne, Damian Wayne, Dick Grayson, and Jason todd

Now to understand that most of the marvel characters like Tony, Steve, Natasha, Wanda, Pietro, Carol, Shuri, Okoye and so on, people already know who they are. So they aren't in suits or masks whatsoever, they're just in clothes they wanted to wear for this thing. I mean people know who Arthur is Aquaman though.

Now Peter isn't in a suit, but no one knows who he is, (and not by the ending of the newest spiderman movie, not the animated one) the superheroes know Peter is spiderman still, they know he's still. Nothing like that has happened.

Now here are the people that are in suits and masks: Clark, Flash, Diana and Wally West, the agent of Shields, are in their suits.

Chapter 3 Blood

Third person pov.

Pushing away the feelings they have been waiting for- for years now, Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark walk onto the stage pushing away the feeling they have been waiting for- for years now and start what they came here for. "Hello everyone! I am Bruce Wayne" Bruce spoke loudly through the microphone in front of him.

Astrid looks up to the stage, and the breath in her throat was taken from her by one glance. A shot of pain shot to the left side of her waist and on her right wrist as she stared at them. She stared towards two other people that happen to be two of her other soulmates. She was in shock, she couldn’t fucking believe what was happening today.

She was already shocked to be soulmates to Steve and James; like Captain America and the Winter Soldier. They are important people and she wasn’t. Now she looks to the stage and her eyes land on two more of her unknown soulmates and they end up being none other then Bruce fucking Wayne and Tony fucking Stark. Two fucking millionaire close to billionaires!

Tony and Bruce look around the room trying to look at every single person in the crowd to find their soulmate.

"And I am Tony Stark, more handsome and more rich than Brucey over there" Tony smirks out. Bruce glares at him and the room laughs loudly.

The two look back towards the crowd and search for their soulmate, and this time it didn't take them long. Their eyes land onto her kinda quick. Tony smiles, smirks bigger and continues on to what he was supposed to say next.

Astrid couldn't keep her eyes on them long because they were moving away to a few rows ahead of her because of movement that caught her curious eyes to see someone already watching her.

When her grey eyes lock on his brown eyes, their left pinky fingers start to itch and hurt even more than it already does.

At that moment, she knew she had just found another one of her soulmates.

He smiles so big at her.

Peter Parker couldn't stop himself from smiling and feeling so giddy on the fact that he just found his soulmate. He was worried for her though, why was she holding her nose? And why was it bleeding? He was wondering.

He would sit in this uncomfortable seat and stare at her for as long as he could, but his teacher nudged him to turn back and pay attention, so he did.